Innovative Marine Aquariums

Puget Sound Biotope Video

Jacobnano

Awesome!! Love it. :wub:

The long gray-white fish creeps me out. I like the little brown/gray mudskipper one though. Can't tell that it's temperate.

Awesome!! Love it. :wub:

The long gray-white fish creeps me out. I like the little brown/gray mudskipper one though. Can't tell that it's temperate.

Haha the gunnel is pretty darn cool though! Oh yea the sculpin are very nice, my favorite is the black one with the red tail and the speckling :)

Haha the gunnel is pretty darn cool though! Oh yea the sculpin are very nice, my favorite is the black one with the red tail and the speckling :)

The gunnel looks like it would slither around secretly and jump from the tank and starting roaming though your house like a giant snakehead until it eats your cat. No offense to the gunnel or anything.

The black one with the red tail was the one I was referring to as the brown/gray mudskipper thing. I don't believe I saw the sculpin.

The gunnel looks like it would slither around secretly and jump from the tank and starting roaming though your house like a giant snakehead until it eats your cat. No offense to the gunnel or anything.

The black one with the red tail was the one I was referring to as the brown/gray mudskipper thing. I don't believe I saw the sculpin.

Luckily I don't have a cat, so no worries!

That was the sculpin, the video only had my sculpin and gunnel in it :)

That's pretty neat. Maybe next time overlay it with a British voice, making it similar to a documentary ;).

... or sync it to pop music! 18n7th.jpg

That's pretty neat. Maybe next time overlay it with a British voice, making it similar to a documentary ;).

You mean like BBC's Planet Earth ;)?

Sad, sad

Really great video! :)

Ha, cats, the devils animal :P

... or sync it to pop music! 18n7th.jpg

I think the music it has now is pretty awesome :P!

I think the music it has now is pretty awesome :P!

Try Did It On 'Em. YouTube it. Nice classical sound with a slow beat.

I like the music the way it is. Your tanks always amaze me and this video definitely delivers on a professional level. I would rather dive in your tank than the PS because there is so much muck in the water and the light penetration doesn't show the true beauty like your tank does. :happy:

Try Did It On 'Em. YouTube it. Nice classical sound with a slow beat.

Ehhhhh :P

Exactly. You might even be able to contact BBC about a sequel to Blue Planet ;) .

Done.

I like the music the way it is. Your tanks always amaze me and this video definitely delivers on a professional level. I would rather dive in your tank than the PS because there is so much muck in the water and the light penetration doesn't show the true beauty like your tank does. :happy:

Thanks me too :D! Thank you! I am actually gonna be scuba diving in the sound this weekend, should be interesting!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tank. I Am jealous. I grew up on the Monterey Bay and now live in phoenix, AZ. Every time I visit I have to go tidepooling and if I had the cash to invest I would set up a cold water tank for a taste of home.

I don't ever remember seeing porcelain crabs and such off the pac coast though! Also, what species of hermit is that? There are some reddish colored ones similar to yours in monterey bay but I can never find the right species for them.

Archived