Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bug's Do!Aqua 60f (inventing tank names..)

Bug

Jeeze women love to babble :P no but I understand what you're saying. I may just need to buy a better system and congrats with the camera!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeeze women love to babble :P no but I understand what you're saying. I may just need to buy a better system and congrats with the camera!

:lol: couldn't let that women side of me down.. GOSH

..and you should buy an ecotech radion, thanks :P

Sweet tank !

Keep the photos coming!

i will, i will.. busting to get home to upload some

can't wait for those new pics

:happy:

soon, soon.. lol

MASSSIVEEEE PHOTO DUMP

i'll keep it short, i bought a few corals over the weekend, i need to frag the acans and i now have some sort of tetralia crab, he came as a hitch-hiker with the acro - I've named him pepito :lol:

enjoy guys :happy:

Mid April/2012 :)

1d5eec2f.jpg

10ead4e7.jpg

May 01/2012 :happy:

fb6116e7.jpg

4542ec7e.jpg

02936aa9.jpg

04b26c15.jpg

charlie by day

04d203c3.jpg

..charlie by night :P

23c8b6f1.jpg

hai

f4a6be30.jpg

acans

150a9111.jpg

908095fb.jpg

poor ric :( got in a fight with the acans

ace0db94.jpg

ELEPHANT

89f1d401.jpg

blurry, but hermy :)

f48fd89f.jpg

this guy is healing up well

ffa89763.jpg

my acro hehe

99a4b5b6.jpg

pretty

594b5020.jpg

my new zoas

e4e34e42.jpg

came plagued in these. sea apples anyone?

d89b0a0b.jpg

Nice purchases! Reeflections? I noticed that their acan selection had thinned at the weekend when I popped in. And perhaps sad, but I think I recognise those zoas from there too :rolleyes:

aww thanks guysssss :happy:

yeah the acro is definitely my favourite atm, Pepito is a little shy, but when he does his cleaning shenanigans, its so cool to watch :)

Nice purchases! Reeflections? I noticed that their acan selection had thinned at the weekend when I popped in. And perhaps sad, but I think I recognise those zoas from there too :rolleyes:

...i may or may not have purchased some acans from their selection..

and yeah, those are their zoas and acros :lol:

did you go to the bbq last night?

No, I wanted to (for the first time) but couldn't make it. Do you go? I plan to next month for sure.

New shipments there and at Frankston mean some weekend trips coming up! Popped into Mentone this evening who apparently had a shipment in today too, but nothing much of interest.

• 3 weeks later...
whoa where did you get that nice looking stand? nice lights/tank btw

Did you ever say where you got that stand?? And ... updates!

Do want that acro

:lol: mine.

lol :P

Awesome tank build! Glad I checked out

oh wow :D thankyou so much! I love your tanks!!

...I stalked the heck out of that Mr Aqua Bonsai Reef build :eek:

Did you ever say where you got that stand?? And ... updates!

oh gawd. I don't think I've mentioned that yet - or maybe I have? lol

It's just a normal "frame" i guess? with IKEA doors to finish it off :)

it's about 70cm tall, pretty low lol :)

when i remember the name i will post :(

sorry for the lack of updates :(

here's whats been happening...

so.. i changed out the filter and took all of the media out and forgot to replace it, i didn't realise till about 4 days ago haha needless to say it has been algae-mania in that thing... recurrance of red slime, and furry rocks (the rocks are from an older tank that did battle it for awhile)

and to top it off, some chuck norris hermit pushed my micromussa frag into an acan colony and it was WW3 in my tank. but :) the micromussa is now recovering well.

and i don't have any photos of my tank, i've been stacked with work atm and i'm waiting to frag the acans to clean it up a bit, it looks the same as the FTS lol

also... castiel :)

where do you get GSP in melbourne?!

and do you know where to get a xenia frag from? must. get. me. some.

oh. i lie LOL

i never uploaded this one, its my favourite of Charlie :)

03558725.jpg

anddddd totally unrelated. but here's my cat suki

she ate my first ever "nemos" :mellow:

other than that. she doesn't do a lot. but lie on my bed and stare at the tank

im 150% certain she's planning something.

cc10c249.jpg

oh gawd. I don't think I've mentioned that yet - or maybe I have? lol

It's just a normal "frame" i guess? with IKEA doors to finish it off :)

it's about 70cm tall, pretty low lol :)

when i remember the name i will post :(

Do, because I love how perfectly it fits that tank, and i have been thinking more and more about this DoAqua tank - stealing your idea!

also... castiel :)

where do you get GSP in melbourne?!

and do you know where to get a xenia frag from? must. get. me. some.

You know I think we actually got the GSP from Reeflections, they have some huge pieces but this was a nice pico sized piece. It's not doing so well in the tank at the moment .... not sure why.

Xenia ... I've seen some at Frankston (Bunarong) ... not very common though, so I guess you just need to keep an eye out.

She ate your 1st nemos?!?!? :blink:

that was a bad day lol

did a w/c and left a step ladder next to the tank - walked back into my room and she had one on the floor and was going for the other lil guy.

they were the first fish I'd ever lost and I ended up feeling so guilty that I gave up reef keeping for a few months* :(

*take note of the months lol

Those mp10s look so sexy with your tank...drooling.

heh I knowwww

background on phone! win!

Do, because I love how perfectly it fits that tank, and i have been thinking more and more about this DoAqua tank - stealing your idea!

please do!! :) we could have like a mini australian do!aqua-60F-we-can't-afford-ADA's-club lol :P

and I'll definitely shoot you through a msg/post on here when I remember that name grrr

thanks for the heads up on gsp and xenia, definitely going to venture down this weekend and have a look! have you been to keysborough aquarium?

and... have you see ernies cuttlefish at reeflections!!! :wub:

Deleted User 4

haaha Wow, that does sound like a sad time. It's good to hear that you have a kind heart quitting reef for a few months after that happened... :)

Yeah from that angle, it's just awesome ahah.

I went to keysborough a few weeks ago actually - they have some awesome freshwater display tanks, but not much marine to speak of. The fishworld aquarium down the road had a better coral and fish selection (including some cute two spot gobies), worth a trip.

Haven't been to reeflectoins for a couple of weeks, sounds like I should pay a visit.

Also at the risk of angering the nano-reef gods, you should join thereefuge if you haven't already (my sn is chimaera on there, which is my usual ... no idea why I changed it for here).

Archived