Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well there's a running joke in the show about the company car:

134310998_571cc414e3.jpg

And then later on there's talk of a cabin but the land is being reclaimed and George Sr. Steals it:

ad2.jpg

Just reminded me of it :lol:

LMAO no it wasn't like that! :P

It was the car I wanted but didn't get. A bright metallic Orange Mitsuibishi Eclipse. LOVED that car, love the new bodies, but not a smart vehicle for me with the animals and tank. SO I drive a Toyota Rav 4L (Love my little SUV)

Oh cool B)

It was mentioned earlier in the thread but I have a dodge caliber r/t :) it's a good car.

Nice car!

I am a car chick.... always loves muscle cars.... That Shelby GT Mustang in Gone in 60 Seconds was just beautiful. Made me sad they crushed it (I know they really didn't but hey!)

I definitely want a gas guzzling bad motherfather in the future. B)

V8 or gtfo. I want a restored Ford Model A Roadster, suicide doors, the biggest engine I can somewhat conceal under the hood, matte black with dark purple accents and black leather interior with dark purple stitching.

On topic? What is this thread coming to?

Nice!

I know :eek:

Nice actinic shots...

No really...nice shots.

Thanks man! The only thing that bothers me is the iPhone's inability to handle all the blue. One of these days I'll mess around in PS and fix an actinic shot.

Oh hai...

I know I disappeared for a few months.

But just dropped in to say pretty tank :)

You did disappear! Thanks, it sure has changed, hasn't it? :lol:

Wow! Those are beautiful shots!!!!!

We were talking about buying a late 30s Ford 2-door. But, we would need to add on to our garage. Ideally we need a 4 car garage. Who needs a backyard, right???? :lol:

... and I usually get heat fro taking the thread off topic B)

How is everything coming along?

Everything's good :) water change today 3 gallons is still keeping me where I need to be:

Ca: 460ppm

Dkh: 11

NO3: 0ppm

PO4: 0ppm

Sexy shots, Joel...

Thanks! B) since my skimmate always gets good reactions from people here, here's the texture of it:

2Mp4x.jpg

It's like a very fine mud, I should package it and sell it to Faces by Design (spa/salon/permanent makeup place) as a facial scrub :lol:

I'll call it Écume (French for "foam") and the tag would be "Nature's Greatest Seacret" or something stupid like that. And I would make millions!

Wow! Those are beautiful shots!!!!!

We were talking about buying a late 30s Ford 2-door. But, we would need to add on to our garage. Ideally we need a 4 car garage. Who needs a backyard, right???? :lol:

Thanks :) and you should so do it! Old cars kick ass. I hate my backyard. It's a pain to mow. <_<

Archived