Innovative Marine Aquariums

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay... Well... You know how boys don't pee and poop from the same hole? There are two different holes... But girls don't have one of those holes and their pee and poop doesn't come from the same hole. Babies come out of another hole. Does that mean there are three holes? :huh:

Yes

3 look up anatomy

Mostly chondroitin, but the exact makeup depends on the type of cartilage.

Is that the same as chitin? I know that crab shells are made from chitin. It was a test question.

altolamprologus
Okay... Well... You know how boys don't pee and poop from the same hole? There are two different holes... But girls don't have one of those holes and their pee and poop doesn't come from the same hole. Babies come out of another hole. Does that mean there are three holes? :huh:

Yes, three holes. This is like anatomy class all over again

Yes

3 look up anatomy

Do girls get confused sometimes about which is which?

Like... "Here it comes out of hole number two!... Umm... Wait why is it coming out of number 3? Hmm..."

altolamprologus
Is that the same as chitin? I know that crab shells are made from chitin. It was a test question.

No, hair and nails are made of chitin. It's different

Oh... Well then I missed three questions on my test. :(

Okay, so I was on Facebook and I was looking for a friend in my friends list, but then some random person came up that I don't know and had no memory of adding. Apparently she goes to my school and is in my grade...? I've never even seen her before. :eek:

Still wrong. Hair and nails are composed of keratin. Chitin is strictly found in fungal cell walls and invertebrate exoskeletons.

Girls still have both of those holes. Those "holes" are referred to as the urethra and the anus in both males and females.

altolamprologus
Still wrong. Hair and nails are composed of keratin. Chitin is strictly found in fungal cell walls and invertebrate exoskeletons.

Girls still have both of those holes. Those "holes" are referred to as the urethra and the anus in both males and females.

Sorry I mix those up sometimes.

Lol@ the unnecessarily detailed explanation.

Oh... I know that, but like... :(

Wait, that's not fair! Girls get five nasty holes. Boys only get two. :(

altolamprologus

Where'd you get 5? Nevermind, this is a topic best discussed when you're older :P

Would you like to push a baby out of your "third hole?"

I'd prefer not to.

Okay, so here's a fun story. I have some questions too.

So a few days ago I noticed a bump in one of my ears that hurt to the touch. I ignored it, but it stayed there. Today, while I was taking a test, I scratched my ear and the bump fell out. It was like a piece of styrofoam covered in blood. My ear started bleeding. It felt like sytrofoam and it sounded like styrofoam when you touch it. Somebody suggested that it could have been a zit or something, but zits aren't like that. I don't think its cauliflower ear. What could it be? :huh:

Yesterday I walked into the bathroom and I was texting. I walked in to the handicapped stall and when I got to the toilet I locked my phone and stowed it in my pocket. Then I looked up...

There was a dude sitting on the toilet. We stood there and stared at each other in cunfusion and then he held his hand up and said, "Um... Occupied..." and I screamed and ran out. He shouted "Sorry! Come back!" as I ran out the bathroom door screaming. Good thing I didn't see his hairy dangler! :scarry:

bwoodward0012

your stories make it sound like a life full of bad luck. your thread title says pic heavy.... give us some pics!!!!! now!!!!!! oh, and that ear thing sounds like cartilage, my budy messed up his ear in a fight and thats what it sounded like when the doctor was handling the dangling piece that he stitched back on

exactly... cartilage. now give me pics...... of your tank.... or ear or whatever just post some freakin pics!

I took about 50 pics on my phone today. Will definitely upload tomorrow.

Sie sind sehr interassant! Und sie hat celebritie in sie.

I took about 50 pics on my phone today. Will definitely upload tomorrow.

Sie sind sehr interassant! Und sie hat celebritie in sie.

Your stories are so gross.

Why doesn't this thread actually go somewhere?

Your stories are so gross.

Why doesn't this thread actually go somewhere?

It's about to go somewhere... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN >:D

Archived