Innovative Marine Aquariums

Phantasma

Kazooie

Eww, blennies. I'm browsing DD right now, maybe I'll see something I like. Not exactly in a hurry to get the stocking either. :)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub::lol:

Saw some pretty dwarf angels... do you think I could risk it? It'd probably be a true lemon peel and a Fort Nox :wub:

I'm thinking I'll build a screen cover that fits on the inside of the glass. It's at eye level for me so I won't notice it, and I can get different fish. :)

I think those angels are wayyyy to big for your tank. No algels.

Maybe a single dottyback, a pretty one.

Or a trio of Orange stripe cardinals.

Oh, I need to set up a 55 fowlr or something. :lol:

Don't really care for dottybacks, they are really mean.

They look ugly! :rolleyes: I'm just being difficult now... I like wrasses though. :P

you can't get a wrasse if you're going topless.

one dottyback, so he dosn't beat anything up.

you know, there really arn't that many fish to choose from for a 15 gallon tank. especially when you are being cheap.

I'm thinking I'll build a screen cover that fits on the inside of the glass. It's at eye level for me so I won't notice it, and I can get different fish. :)

I'm building a cover. :)

I'm thinking a max of 4 fish, and a minimum of 2, with a max amount of money being spent at about $200. That gives about $50 per fish.

Thanks! I've noticed that my tanks do better with out a skimmer, and with a fuge. So I'll just have a fuge with macro's, rock, and live sand. :)

Yeah, not very noticeable though. Figures nothing else got effected.

Also just got banned from my local forum :(

Because I noticed the following picture looked very similar to one of the people who run it.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb379/...earchpotato.png

Good news though, it's only for 2 weeks, and I have to write a 2 page apology. *grumble grumble*

The scape was pretty stable, with the exception of parts.

Also, I think one of the biggest earthquakes in America happened here.

Yeah, really sucks. I'd do that, but then I'd probably run into them at the lfs or something. And they can be pretty nice though, and they owe me frags.

Archived