Pod Your Reef

Bonsai Reef Underwater, Breaking down!

d'Espresso

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good idea Espresso! How's the Cherub behaving? I have mine for a little over a year now :) it's my oldest fish :lol:

Abouth that BM doser. does it need to be programmed or setup with a controller or it can work as is? How do you like it?

I just got the Cherub and it is doing quite well it just nip around the rocks looking for pods and critters to nip at. Haven't touched any SPS or any other corals yet! fingerscrossed But i am enjoying him and his pal Two spot blenny.

BM doser i was thinking about not using it because my tank is to small for dosing and it is easy to be programmed and setup. took about 15mins to setup everything and just let it do it magic! i like it very much but if i had a 40g breeder like yours, i would setup BM any day.

i am absolutely in love with your tank right now! everything is so clean and pretty. keep on doing whatever your doing :wizard:

*you're...:(

Thanks Squared! Did you ever got your mame to work out good yet?

ultra clean!!!

new scape is great and awesome additions too

this tank is just too cool

Thank you kind sir!

Love the scape and coral placement. Wish I had a longer tank.

definitely get one soon! it's more adventurist to play with scaping easier!

I love your SPS and LPS collections. They have awesome colors, too :happy:

Thanks AM, i am trying my best to get colors going and growing bigger. Water Change often is the key!

i have found a new home for the clownfish i had in my tank for awhile. He was being mean to everyone else in the tank and i didn't want to risk any more beat up fish.

The fish is a Snowcasso Grade B and happily i found him a new home at a friend house. So good bye and time for some new comers soon!

IMG_0445.jpg

I might will just wait for a little while til i get a new member in the tank. For now, i am just going to enjoy watching the tank mature more from now. That's all the update i have for today.

Thanks Squared! Did you ever got your mame to work out good yet?

well, it was working for a while, but now it has problems. im kinda getting tired of messing with this sump, and this tank. i dunno but i want to do a small ADA tank. that would be nice.

clowns look good :) (your clowns)

i take what i said back. the mame is working again. check valve got clogged, so...im not sure on a new tank

TOTM! you need totm...

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorites.. I need to replace my black clowns with orange ones.. Would sure look better since the upgrade to a tank with a black background.

Just read through the whole thread...I love your tank and whole setup! Very clean and looks amazing. You are sure to be an inspiration to my new tank that will be setup soon. It's gonna be 24"x15"x9". What did you use on the top of your stand?

How does the lid stay on your tank?

whatever is keeping it there, where did you get them?

He is using 4 little metal clips from an ADA tank...

• 1 month later...
Hey D hows the pygmy gobies?

They are still alive and doing well together. At first for a whole 2 months they were hiding between the caves and rocks for shelter. Once they get use to their environment, they be out in the open more often then usual. Now i see them in the front glass all the time and eating well. I definitely recommend these hard to find gobies if you ever happen to fall upon one at the LFS. Might wanna snag them right away since they are rare!

Nice new shots D.

Thanks! but actually it could be much better if i wasn't so lazy to clean the glass fill with algae. :lol:

WOW

haven't seen this tank yet. Looks awsome , that psuedo is sweet

Glad you came by to check out my thread journal. Thankyou!

Thanks! but actually it could be much better if i wasn't so lazy to clean the glass fill with algae. :lol:

I noticed that you have some green algae down there lol. Tsk tsk.

Archived