ReefCleaners.org

Tron's SPS Legacy

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

unbelievable....i had to find a new cracked photoshop, the cs3 i had was too outdated for the newer camera software... uhghhh!

SouthFlorida_Tron

OK! photoshop CS5 uploaded and setup, just had to update the Camera RAW Plugin to use adobe bridge and use photoshop for RAW files.... let me get to checking white balance n such!

SouthFlorida_Tron

ok, so no macro lens yet, just the kit lens, so most of these are soooo out unfocused. but still fun taking the pics and playing with photoshop colors :happydance:

BirdsNest.jpg

Milli-1.jpg

PearlBerry-1.jpg

BirdofParadise.jpg

a rough idea what the actual camera can do out of the box B)

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron

I need to find a decently priced macro ASAP. I'm glad you all like the pics, plenty to come, it's been crazy here, fiancé has a gf here with 3 kids in all running wild, been hectic so not a lot of camera time

SouthFlorida_Tron

ok... here we go....

Lets go to some clown shots and corals later :P

ClownNem2.jpg

hmm?

ClownNem.jpg

pffft...

ClownFace.jpg

what???

Clown1.jpg

And now some coooooaaaaarrrrAls!!!!!!

Sideview

Sideview.jpg

An unopened Slimer :(

Milli1.jpg

Corner Cluster

Cluster1.jpg

Mystery Encrusting Monti

Monti.jpg

MOAR!

What kind of anemone is that? I'd be scared ####less with one in my current tank. I got rid of my bubble tip soon as I started getting into SPS.

That BN is by far my favorite.

SouthFlorida_Tron

well.... he was there way before anthing else, and he hasnt moved since hes been in... he found the corner,get light, flow and clowns rub him so i guess hes happy...

Its a BLEACHED GBTA..... trying to bring it back, no... i didnt bleach it!

PS- judging the look of that green slimer, does it look unhappy?

Ahh, well hopefully he doesn't move on you! Brave in a 14 :happy:

To be honest, that doesn't even look like a green slimer to me, lol. Though hard to tell from the photo.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Putty wasn't completely solid so I re did it and moved him up and out more, he was kinda wedged by accident, so we'll see... :ninja:

chucktdbm321

Doesn't look anything like the green slimer i've had. Mine alway had much more pronounced "bumps or whatever they're called" and bigger polyps. They also were pretty skinny and straight growth but who knows. Nice pics though

SouthFlorida_Tron

Thanks dude, lots of tweaking, cuz if u see, right above the big cave, the shrimp chills there and I had the blue tip acro n the shrimp would irritate the hell out of it, so finally got em just where I wanted, traded in a few softies that were out of place and now truly is..... An SPS legacy :happydance:

SouthFlorida_Tron

Some late night actinic shots, got home and wanted to play with the DSLR omgomgomg

-10% Royal Blue Only--

Feelin Froggy

ActinicFrogspawn1.jpg

Up Above

ActinicTopShot1.jpg

I keep sayin it! the beauty of the Aqua Illumination's Controller! :happydance::bling:

Lol, add $$$$$$ to the emoticon string.

Though it's worth it!

Nice shot of the frogspawn!

Archived