Top Shelf Aquatics

Attention Sponsors and Product Developers

krug1313

As my YouTube channel grows rapidly I'm always seeking new reef aquarium related products to review to keep the channel growing. This is a great way to get exposure for your company/product at whatever your cost. Much cheaper than traditional marketing. Social media is an extremely powerful method. My YouTube channel is also connected to my twitter account where I have many followers who also view my videos. My videos are from a consumer perspective and are fair and honest. I provide constructive criticism where needed which could potentially be very valuable to you for future product consideration. I enjoy making my videos and helping others in the hobby. Many of the review products are given away to my viewers via contests and many review the product once received so there is a chance for a couple reviews from one product. I look forward to working with you and featuring your products on my channel.

Link to my channel in my signature

Brandon

Paul, can i be your reviewer?

Sure. I will send you free stuff, and you tell errybody how awesome I am.

you barely get any views -_-

No he is the greatest and erryone is going to send him free stuffs.

Deleted User 6

actually i've gotten some decent deals on stuff this way, lol. not by making a youtube page, or even asking that i get free stuff to review, or even offering to review initially instead of being asked to review because i've taken the time to establish a rep on this site. ok, i've actually never done anything the way this guy is doing it. nvm. must be the canadan way.

I clicked the link...the video was on BRS dry rock. The only thing that came close to being a review was saying he thought it looked good even though he didn't take any time trying to make it look nice....

Then he started asking for help regarding some youtube specific things. Good luck bro.

I did however learn that he is moving soon.

Lol

Yeah dude I'm not gonna be dick like some people, but your reviews need some work. You need to have structure and consistency with your reviews pal. Don't let any of this stop you though, just use it to improve.

actually i've gotten some decent deals on stuff this way, lol. not by making a youtube page, or even asking that i get free stuff to review, or even offering to review initially instead of being asked to review because i've taken the time to establish a rep on this site. ok, i've actually never done anything the way this guy is doing it. nvm. must be the canadan way.

:lol:

Lol

Yeah dude I'm not gonna be dick like some people, but your reviews need some work. You need to have structure and consistency with your reviews pal. Don't let any of this stop you though, just use it to improve.

This is basically what I was getting at (but by being a dick).

Wrote down and rehearse what you are going to say before flipping on the camera.

Also, it won't come off good to the people whose product you are reviewing if you admit you didn't spend much time with it. A good review is a thourough one.

• 1 month later...

Archived