ReefCleaners.org

Nano-Reef.com 10th Birthday Gift Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Happy Birthday, on this your special day, Happy Happy Birthday, that's why I'm here to say HEY! Happy Happy Birthday, may allllll your dreammmmmmms comes truuuuuuuue - WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Happy Happy Birthday from Bennigans to you - HEY!

Ohhh your a big boy now aren't you Nano-Reef (Baby Talking Voice) You don't really want that EcoPico or Deep Blue 12 do you? Those are awful presents, hand em to Daddy now.....Listen Kid I'm prepared to offer you a Snickers, and a Cookies and Cream Hershey's bar and not a dime more.

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef ;)

Happy Birthday Nano Reef. Been a member for 3 years and have learned a lot from all the different forums and post.

HBD NR. I want free ish to start a tank for my kids. Do it for the children.

Rising like a Pheonix from the ashes of the ghetto.

/elvis/ The ghet -TOE /elvis/

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef! I have learned so much here and the community is amazing! At first, I thought salt water tanks were for people who could afford a large one but this website showed me otherwise. Now when people come to visit they oooo and ahh over my living artwork!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANO-REEF!!!

Thank you for all your efforts in supporting this site.

Keep up the good work. We will always be here to support you!

Happy Birthday Nano-reef! Congrats to all of the people who make this site possible on a great job!

Archived