Cultivated Reef

Nano-Reef.com 10th Birthday Gift Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet I'm in. Been reefing for a year and 5 months... NR has been beyond useful for setup, care, and finding out about new critters I want to add to my tank.

Happy Birthday nano-reef.com! I come here every single day and this site has been a great help for newcomers to this hobby like me.

Happy Birthday Nano-Reef! This site has meant a lot to me and helped me immensely! Nicely done, CM!

You've been a great starter resource for my Fluval Edge and I expect to spend a LOT of time here!

Thanks for all that you do and congrats on ten years!

This was the first forum I found when I was new to reef tanks & was helped a WHOLE lot by the members here!

semigodd154

damn ive been a member here for a long time lots of learning lots of good posts and the people these days are so much better than they were when i became a member here happy birthday NR may there be many more

Euphyllia

My best memory? When Mini-Dude claimed he was not thinking of dong, then on April Fools day finally admitting that he was in fact thinking of dong. Nano-Reef is my place for sharing my reefing knowledge with newbies and getting help from people who are more experienced than me. i <3 N-R :wub:

Archived