Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Happy 10th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

danielmparker

i know i dont post alot{mainly cuz im comp retarted}

but i do read alot, and this is a AWSOME site.

happy birthday nano-reef :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do feel old! I'll see if I can dig up an old photo of me at age 15, when I started the site, to compare to a photo of me now :D

Ohmigosh, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!

begging.jpg

Happy Birfday Nano-Reefs !!! Thank you for showing me that you can indeed have a piece of the ocean in your house that doesnt have to be 100 gallons. I have learned 10 times more about Reefing from this site than anywhere else. Probably even more than that. Thank You !! Welcome to Double Digits !!!

Christopher Marks

I'll try to dig up the photos soon, but I don't think I have a current photo of myself!

The birthday gift giveaway will be starting later today, I'm just wrapping everything up!

Happy Birthday!!!

It's hard to believe that 10 years ago I would have been deemed crazy for trying to keep a 6 gallon tank. This site is truly amazing not only because of the depth of information but the vibrant community that has developed as well.

You rock CM!! (+1 for a picture of you 10 years ago compared with a current one :) )

Christopher Marks

I don't have many photos of myself before I had my first digital camera, but I think this one is me at 16. Somehow I got even fatter after that :lol:

Age 16

2ufzpsk.jpg

Age 25

188746_1867045641377_1398141321_32111871_6831410_n.jpg

I did just get some new glasses though, but I don't think I have any new photos since then.

Wow.... I remember back in 2001, After finding this site for first time, I entered IRC room and spoke with you. You tried to sell me "CM" Edition 10 gallon nano-tank for very expensive price as a joke! LOL.... But then when I think about it now, it wouldn't be such a bad idea have that tank now.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Christopher Marks

Remember everyone, today is the last day to enter our gift giveaway. You have until 11:59 PM PST today to make your entry. Also be sure you've made the requisite 10 forum posts or your entry will be disqualified! Good luck everyone!

Archived