Innovative Marine Aquariums

Happy 10th Anniversary Nano-Reef.com!

Christopher Marks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still working on getting gifts together for the giveaway, I'll try to get things started soon!

Cool!!!!!!!!! any hints?

Wow you were 15 when you started all this? I'm extra impressed knowing that. Congrats on 10 years Chris, and thanks for everything you've done.

Happy Birthday NR!!!

I do feel old! I'll see if I can dig up an old photo of me at age 15, when I started the site, to compare to a photo of me now :D

Do it!!

i know im really new here but ive learned alot in the time i been here just alot of friends knowledgable people. I dont expect to win any prizes as im sure there saved for the people who have been here the longest but this site has been a gift in itself with quickly answered questions! Thanks and look forwad to being around now for a long time thanks.

I dont expect to win any prizes as im sure there saved for the people who have been here the longest

Not true at all. You will have just as much of a chance to win.

WOW!! Congrats Chris!

I just realized that Nano-Reef and I have something in common as my business is also in its' 10th year as well!

Seems like only yesterday......

Not true at all. You will have just as much of a chance to win.

either way doesnt matter i just love being able to have questions answered fairly quickly This place kicks ASS!

Chris - been a member for a "few years" and have seen how this site has grown. You have been behind it the whole way and have done a great job fostering the community into what it is today. I have been a member of that other large reef forum for equally as long and have only managed to make 38 posts (I had to check) in probably as many visits. Nano-Reef.com has kept me as interested in the hoby today as I was 10 years ago. Without the great content of this forum, I doubt my interest in the hoby would be as great as it is today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Here's to another 10 years! :D

Huzzah! Happy Birthday Nano-Reef! Someone should make a I <3 Nano-Reef.com sticker! (like those i<3myhonda stickers) I'd gladly pay for one and rock one on my truck!

fisher41381

I found this site little over a year ago, that was about a year after I started my NC28, it has been more help than I could ever imagine. I came here with all kinds of aquarium problems and have pretty much solved all of them with the info on this site. I have never had to ask a question that I couldn't just dig a little and find a good answer to. So as my first post Id like to say Happy Birthday and Thanks to Nano-Reef and its very knowledgeable community!

Archived