Pod Your Reef

20H Reef Tank: now with %100 more Peacock Mantis

paradox_of_reef

paradox_of_reef
Can't wait to see the pics :)

I have a new scape coming up very soon. the frogspawn is looking great and i'm itching to get the purple cap glued down so it can start spreading out. I am greatly pleased with everything you sent me! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shpfox844

Love the Tank. Ive been thinking about doing a mantis tank for a while now. This may have inspired me to finally get off me a#$ and do it. Cool name for him by the way. Darksiders reference?? I just finished it last week.

paradox_of_reef
Love the Tank. Ive been thinking about doing a mantis tank for a while now. This may have inspired me to finally get off me a#$ and do it. Cool name for him by the way. Darksiders reference?? I just finished it last week.

Abaddon was an angel (of the bottomless pit) from the bible. That's where i got it from. I'm not sure what darksiders is? a video game i think? Help me out here....

Thanks for the praise i hope you start your own mantis tank they are amazing creatures if you have any questions feel free to ask

• 2 weeks later...
paradox_of_reef

Here are some pictures of my new Mantis Shrimp Artemis:

5718273046_7f63e09452_z.jpg

5718273498_003f752dc8_z.jpg

She is about 3 inches long and very active. I'm making a PVC tunnel for her and i will have a new scape soon!!

Also you can see some of my brand new frogspawn

more pics later

Biology term of the day: Helicase

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived