Coral Vue Hydros

Reef Cleaners CUC (and others) vs GHA outbreak!

kgoldy

Reef Cleaners CUC vs GHA outbreak!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does the CUC have a chance?

• GHA for the win!
    • CUC takes out the GHA, and is hungry for more!
    • Draw-

(Posted this on the ReefCleaners thread)

There's a rumor going around that John can't count.

And oh my, is it true.

What I ordered............What I got

80 Dwarf Ceriths.........352 Dwarf Ceriths

25 Florida Ceriths........167 Florisa Ceriths

20 Dwarf Planaxis........77 Dwarf Planaxis

0 Turbo Snails..............3 Turbo Snails

Freakin wow, that is a whole lot of CUC right there. Looks like those sea hares will be out of my tank in no time.

Macros/mangroves we'll count later though. ;)

John is an awesome guy in business and outside business. You can't go wrong with reefcleaners.org

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John is an awesome guy in business and outside business. You can't go wrong with reefcleaners.org

Yeah, I'm totally going back for a second order when he gets some more macros in stock, and is ready to dive for oddballs again.

I want an army of those little mini porcelains.

He's a spotted sea hare. Was planning on getting rid of him when the job is done... if it ever is...

He seems to be MIA though. There's a trail of poo from the first night going into some rocks, but there's no evidence of him working at all yesterday or last night... Water parameters are spot on, acclimated him over two hour period... Hope he's okay...

Why is it that you want to get rid of the turbos when the job is done? i have one now and he is cleearing up my diatom bloom pretty good.

The fight is going pretty much in your favor, John. I'll post some pics when I get home from work.

I would say that about 75% of the sandbed is now completely clean, 75% of the GHA is gone, and it looks like I'll never have to use my mag-float ever again. Haha.

You put my 1x Lawnmower Blenny in there, and I wouldn't expect that GHA to last more than 2 days... He grazes like a cow, but in the new tank there is no GHA, so he gets pellets everyday to keep him at bay.. This tank is way too clean for him! They are amazing fish.

Archived