Innovative Marine Aquariums

MrCoffee's 6.6G Pico

MrCoffee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Little update:

Yesterday I stop dosing live phytoplankton (Nannochloropsis salina) - I just have too much sponges in my tank ;)

Anybody have good/bad experience with dosing KZ Amino Acids and Coral Vitalizer for Zoanthids? Are this working well for these corals? Making they grow faster, improves colors, or that just have no sense?

likely very little sense. water changes are the best source for most things the reef needs. you could dose those additives you mentioned like once a month or few months just to make sure everything is being supplied. that is what i do, i dose seachem amino acid/vitamin thing a tiny amount every few months (whenever i remember to lol) Zoas dont mind it :P

You have a very high quality camera/lens.

.Newman. - Thanks for information :)

_Mitch_ - I share pics under actinic only, because I don't like white color of light in reef pico tanks ;) White bulb is only for growing, for watching is blue LED's.

Spectacular!

In my opinion, piwo > kawa! :P

I hate both of them - I'm green tea lover :P kawa is first 2 letters of my name and 2 letters of surname, it's not because I like coffee :D

d'Espresso

The two island of corals is looking very nice! How long have your tank been running and what type of food do you feed them?

alfiefive
What equipment are you using for these shots? Settings? Absolutely amazing.

Yes, tell us about your camera and your lighting. These photos are stunners.

Archived