Cultivated Reef

what up people

altolamprologus

p-90160-Banded-Possum-Wras.jpg

Possum wrasse is def the way to go.

Hey it's Aaron! There's alot of teen reefers on this thread :)

(What did I tell you Heather!)

Possum Wrasses have an interesting pattern, but can also be quite shy :(

ok so maybe not the yasha, but the sunrise sounds good. i'm going to get the mandarin first though just in case training takes a long time, it will have plenty of pods to eat. and if the sexies keep bothering the hammer i will trade for macro (or your mandarin :D )

looks cool, but is it small and reef/invert safe?

Lol I wuv my mandarin too much :P You can have any of my macros, or any of the corals in my 55 (except the FS, my goby would be mad) but you probably want the macros huh xD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
Hey it's Aaron! There's alot of teen reefers on this thread :)

(What did I tell you Heather!)

Possum Wrasses have an interesting pattern, but can also be quite shy :(

Lol I wuv my mandarin too much :P You can have any of my macros, or any of the corals in my 55 (except the FS, my goby would be mad) but you probably want the macros huh xD

i know i was only kidding. i'm just kinda afraid my snails and hermits would munch on the macro

altolamprologus
Get a job :P

not everybody can get a job at the LFS...in fact, if everyone did, there would be a lot of stores with no customers...

i know i was only kidding. i'm just kinda afraid my snails and hermits would munch on the macro

Oh yeah :/ That's why you need to turn that middle chamber into a fuge! :D It will help keep your pH stable too if you run it reverse daylight :) You can throw in some calupera prolifera and see if anything eats it

only 15 :/

And I'm too lazy.

Hmmm can you do small jobs for your parents or neighbors or something? I think Jacob said he got most of his tank spending money from mowing lawns xD

not everybody can get a job at the LFS...in fact, if everyone did, there would be a lot of stores with no customers...

Awww too bad :P

I don't even have an LFS...

But I'm sure people will enjoy the square mile one I'm gonna build :D

altolamprologus
Oh yeah :/ That's why you need to turn that middle chamber into a fuge! :D It will help keep your pH stable too if you run it reverse daylight :) You can throw in some calupera prolifera and see if anything eats it

my pg&e bill is already twice what it should be because of the tanks...i doubt my mom would let me put in extra lights. and i have no idea what species that is

Hmmm can you do small jobs for your parents or neighbors or something? I think Jacob said he got most of his tank spending money from mowing lawns xD

Awww too bad :P

Parents won't pay me. already tried that.

Neighbors don't need work until summer.

altolamprologus

let me know when you biuld it, i'll be your first customer. your slogan could be something like "Get your fish and thighs of steel too!"

I've tried...people don't hire. I gave up.

i swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

+1

:P

let me know when you biuld it, i'll be your first customer. your slogan could be something like "Get your fish and thighs of steel too!"

Haha.

That will come in the future. It would be quite difficult for me to get a 5 million dollar loan for a fish store.

altolamprologus
I've tried...people don't hire. I gave up.

+1

Haha.

That will come in the future. It would be quite difficult for me to get a 5 million dollar loan for a fish store.

the bank would just laugh at you like your crazy...plus bank people are boring so they wouldn't understand the awesome-ness of fish

D: That stinks

Haha that would be cool, I'll definitely go!

my pg&e bill is already twice what it should be because of the tanks...i doubt my mom would let me put in extra lights. and i have no idea what species that is

Oh, you just need like a regular light bulb, nothing special

CaulerpaProlifera.jpg

It's the same kind that was in the baby cuttlefish tank

ROFL no no, remember, you need to upgrade! Adamantium :lol:

*inside joke*

i swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

+1

I can't help it!

altolamprologus
D: That stinks

Haha that would be cool, I'll definitely go!

Oh, you just need like a regular light bulb, nothing special

CaulerpaProlifera.jpg

It's the same kind that was in the baby cuttlefish tank

ROFL no no, remember, you need to upgrade! Adamantium :lol:

how am i supposed to fit a lightbulb underneath the cover? and do you really think i was looking at the algae when there were baby cuttlefish there????

and the adamantium thighs and buns only happen while running up SF hills

how am i supposed to fit a lightbulb underneath the cover? and do you really think i was looking at the algae when there were baby cuttlefish there????

and the adamantium thighs and buns only happen while running up SF hills

Oops, forgot about the cover xD Oh wait! I have something! My dad just bought me these little LED light things, they stick on things, you push the front to turn them on, they are very bright, reach all the way to the bottom of my 55, and can light up half a room! It's 3 for $6 at Fry's but I have 3, so I can give you one :) I haven't tried growing macros with them solely, but you can try!

Sorry, I noticed it...

True. Very true.

altolamprologus
Oops, forgot about the cover xD Oh wait! I have something! My dad just bought me these little LED light things, they stick on things, you push the front to turn them on, they are very bright, reach all the way to the bottom of my 55, and can light up half a room! It's 3 for $6 at Fry's but I have 3, so I can give you one :) I haven't tried growing macros with them solely, but you can try!

Sorry, I noticed it...

True. Very true.

are you sure they won't fall into the tank? and if they're that cheap i'll probably get more so i have brighter lights. are they white or blue? and battery powered or cords?

i have to sign off. just txt me or tell me tomorrow

Archived