Innovative Marine Aquariums

POD EXPLOSION IN A 5.5

Alkomist

Missing the point. The excess population does not need a fish to control it, and in such a small environment, that food source will run out almost overnight. In time and with patience, the issue will take care of itself once the excess food source that the "pods" are consuming is exhausted. It's not about the fish, it's about learning and observing and not trying to control every little thing about an aquarium.

I'm not missing any point.. or you replied to the wrong post.

I'm not advocating any fish to be used for pod control. I'm saying that there's no reason not to put a damsel in a pico "because they're aggressive" due to the fact that, when there's only one fish, aggression is relatively irrelevant.

Sounds good, but learn to use quotes.

KOO!

but im not a fan of damsels....lol lil bastards are mean!

is their any type of gobi that will eat em?

or anyother type of fish?

and yea a 5.5 is too small for a sixline....sux lol

This was like the third response, and almost everyone has moved beyond it. Quote stuff so people know what you yourself are responding to, otherwise it looks like you are responding to the person above you. lrn2internet

Give this man a metal. :bowdown:

My new hero :D

+64,851,354...That said I concur. My 10 has a YCG 3 dif macros 3 snails 3 hermits and some zoas and nothing else and I havent really ever "had" to feed. I just feed once every 3 or 4 weeks when the YCG is being playful

Archived