Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pismo's Pictures!

pismo_reefer

yeah i have an 08 blazing blue. done a little interior and sound work to it.

http://www.yariscentral.com/index.php?topic=24.0

nothing engine wise. my 36k warranty just ran couple months ago.. so i think its time for some engine mods this summer :)

Wow, I really like the interior blue trim! LOVE the trim around the ac/heater vents, dont think I've seen that before, u givin me ideas bro! Yea i'm feelin lame but gotta admit havn't done #### to my yaris yet! lol, havn't hit the 36k yet so no mods there, and just havn't gotten around to de-badging or doing any inderior stuff yet, I really wanna do trim on the inside like what u did and put some leds and watnot in there aswell, i'd really like to do one of those swanky double-din head-units and some bump to go with it. But after seeing Pismo's work I want HIM to hook me up lol.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I really like the interior blue trim! LOVE the trim around the ac/heater vents, dont think I've seen that before, u givin me ideas bro! Yea i'm feelin lame but gotta admit havn't done #### to my yaris yet! lol, havn't hit the 36k yet so no mods there, and just havn't gotten around to de-badging or doing any inderior stuff yet, I really wanna do trim on the inside like what u did and put some leds and watnot in there aswell, i'd really like to do one of those swanky double-din head-units and some bump to go with it. But after seeing Pismo's work I want HIM to hook me up lol.

check out the site i have alot of tutorials up. the vent rings cost me about 3 bux.

they are just brass hoops from the craft store painted and epoxied in place.

I had a double din video display but didnt like it. the HU i have now is an alpine that does only ipod control.. and it shows the artwork too. gives you almost all the ipod functionality on the dash.. its sweet.

the week after i bought the car i started on the cheap interior mods. lol my first brand new car and i was taking it apart and cutting things right after i bought it. lol

So, I just got back from Pismo Beach.... (Doing wedding planning.)

Hella fun trip! omgomgomg

But, lotsa rain! :eek:

Dude! Been reading up on the thread and saw ur in Sac? I work in Sac everyday, I live in Galt....

That's funny, my Aunt/Grandma live off the levee rd.... :lol:

It's Andrus Island Rd., if you know where that is? :happy:

I'm LOVING ur work, those pix of the panels, which aren't even done, are looking really awesome already...

:happy:

Thanks... :D

I wanna jump in line for a canvas, or maybe a set of panels like dude is getting, I can pick up locally and everything, how much would u charge?

And how far back in the line am I so that I can take my time figuring out what I want done?

I could do one for you right now, actually....

I'm currently doing TinyGiant's, atm.

The other 4 jobs I had lined up, were supposed to be local canvas'....

But, they turned into pinstriping jobs, instead. :P

I don't care.

same money.... less work. ;)

As for the price.... Depends on the work. :)

I do full cars for $40.

I do full canvas for $20.

Panel set would be around $40.

I don't care.

I do full cars for $40.

I just moved to Galt from MN and about to move to Sac so still don't know all the streets here yet mostly just places I know lol. So wait u'd paint the whole car for 40? or we talkin like cool graphix(not sure of the term) on it? Cause that sounds WAY to good to be true lol. I'd DEF like a panel set. Maybe some kinda comic/streetarty's sequence involving zombies? Lol I know how lame it is but I LOVE zombies lol. Or maybe some kinda spacey Sci-Fi type of thing? That would be awesome too. Or u could just do whatever u feel like and i'm sure it would be GREAT. Actually lemme put some links in here to shirts I love to give u a idea of what I like now that I think about it this first one is REALLY great http://www.threadless.com/product/2354/Duk...uys/style,shirt

http://www.threadless.com/product/2675/The...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2379/Eve...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2666/Zom...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2719/The...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2640/Opt...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2639/Tea...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2614/Bik...uys/style,shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/2597/Joi...uys/style,shirt as you can tell I love threadless and have tons of their shirts, can't wait to hear back from you bro! And thanx I really appreciate!

check out the site i have alot of tutorials up. the vent rings cost me about 3 bux.

they are just brass hoops from the craft store painted and epoxied in place.

I had a double din video display but didnt like it. the HU i have now is an alpine that does only ipod control.. and it shows the artwork too. gives you almost all the ipod functionality on the dash.. its sweet.

the week after i bought the car i started on the cheap interior mods. lol my first brand new car and i was taking it apart and cutting things right after i bought it. lol

That's a good idea ima have to look at your tuts for sure dude, thanx for the heads up!

I don't care.

I do full cars for $40.

I have paypal haha

Got a beefy bumper for the Blazer....

056-3.jpg

055-2.jpg

I wire-wheeled the rust/paint off, primed it up, and sprayed it Olive Drab.

062.jpg

068.jpg

069-1.jpg

071-2.jpg

073.jpg

077.jpg

Then, added Hella's.....

001-8.jpg

004-9.jpg

006-11.jpg

011-11.jpg

010-4.jpg

I love my Military bumper... :happy:

not to be confused with wench.

I has a wench already... :lol:

:slap:

You know why you suck pismo!!!!

Because you are outside today taking pics and I can see ####ing blue skys and green ####ing grass.!!!!

I look outside and see 8" of ####ing snow, with more on the way this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

By the way the bumper is bad ass.

I need you to come up with a flyer/ad for my buisness

You know why you suck pismo!!!!

Because you are outside today taking pics and I can see ####ing blue skys and green ####ing grass.!!!!

I look outside and see 8" of ####ing snow, with more on the way this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way the bumper is bad ass.

I need you to come up with a flyer/ad for my buisness

It JUST stopped raining here, so.... :P

What is yer biz?

PM me details. ;)

That is MEAN looking truck dude.

She's on her way to being slightly better than Military Spec. ;)

Same axles, gears, wheels, tires, and frame reinforcements....

Different Engine, crossover steering upgrade, disk brake upgrade, adding a front Locker.

*Not to mention, comfy seats, Heat & A/C, stereo, etc.

MilSpec+.... :happy:

Hey Pismo it's Weneaysday. ;)

You want your name in some stripes, right?

What did you want it on?

I know you wanted lot's of colors, too.

Yeah that chicken scrathch stuff. Canvas, or if you could get brushed aluminum. Please don't start anything yet I just want to be sure that I like it before it buy.

if anyone needs anything photoshop or digital graphic arts.. its something i've done for a long time.. (owned a screen printing company) done logo design for a long time :) so if pismo cant do manually.. i can do it digitally :)

i don't screen print anymore. I sold my equipment back in may to invest in my landscaping company that was becoming far more profitable.

but i printed on anything cotton

if anyone needs anything photoshop or digital graphic arts.. its something i've done for a long time.. (owned a screen printing company) done logo design for a long time :) so if pismo cant do manually.. i can do it digitally :)

You should PM gutterguy.....

whats he looking for?

He said he wanted a flyer, or ad, for his biz.....

It'd be a lot faster for you to do it.

I mean, I could hand-letter the whole thing, but that would take forever.

Digitally is just easier.

Archived