Cultivated Reef

Does this mean I'm out of the Nano-world?

LakerFan

Thansk for the compliments. Here's an updated pic of the tank. I added a few more clams and a couple of acro colonies. the flow on the tank is not as good as I would like so I might have to add another powerhead. Not really liking the idea of another pump in my tank, but I may have to do it.

1418DSCN1067__Small___2_.JPG

now to answer the questions

The SCWD is only attached via the flexible hose. I just cut the hose perfectly so it pulls on either side and keeps the SCWD suspended. No hangers here!

The Tank is a Lee Mar tank that I got from J-Bass here on the nano-reef and a background is in the works, I just can't decide which one to use.

so you dont think that is enough flow? i was thinking about doing the same thing but running two mag 7s on sqwds instead of one pump...still unsure of my setup

Originally posted by SLOreefer

so you dont think that is enough flow? i was thinking about doing the same thing but running two mag 7s on sqwds instead of one pump...still unsure of my setup

I really don't know yet, I will be playing around with the direction of my returns to see if that helps. I'm getting some bleaching on the base of one of my acro colonies so i'm going to move one of the nozzles to see if it helps.

I was going to say you have been upgraded to the bigboys website now Reef Central, but you beat me to the punch.

Anyway, good to see a long time NR.com user doing well and moving on up. I hope to get off my 18 gallon High to a nice tank like that.

BTW, LAkers are going to Smoke tonight with Malone back in the mix.. he did get cleared by the doctors right???

Jeremy

• 1 month later...

Sorry no updated pics yet..... maybe this weekend.

I did add a Korallin Ca Reactor though..... only other thing i need is one of those Rio Seio pumps and i'm all set

Archived