Innovative Marine Aquariums

I got published!

Jacobnano

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job Jacob!!! :D It's a nice feeling isn't it?

Thank! :D It really is. Even if it isn't a big deal, I feel special haha!

wow jacob, working your way up the reefing ladder I see :D

Fo rlz though, congrats man

I guess so :P

Well done Jacob...I remember my first published work as well.

It FOR SURE will help you with college admissions and such...quite an accomplishment showing your dedication to a difficult endeavor and success enough to draw recognition in a national magazine.

Well done Jacob...I remember my first published work as well.

It FOR SURE will help you with college admissions and such...quite an accomplishment showing your dedication to a difficult endeavor and success enough to draw recognition in a national magazine.

Cool. I really do hope this helps me though, I hope :lol:

Awesome! I'll definitely have to check it out. :happy:

Yay! Thanks Fab :D

Congrats Jacob! Your tanks inspire me!

Look at it this way; at least you weren't published in a medical book with some sort of unexplained medical condition.

If you receive Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine and think you see a familiar tank, that's mine! Thanks to Mike Maddox I was published in this months issue :D Anyway, I would just like to thank Mike and TFH for this awesome opportunity!

oh wow! congrats that is a pretty big achievement, they have thousands of readers all over the place.

now i can take the magazine to work to show off and point at your tank and say "i talk to that guy online!"

then get the blank stare, and called names

Did the exact same to my mom, but didn't get the name calling, definitely got the blank stare and a sarcastic "cool?" Hahaha

Congratz Jacob! I wonder who was first to let you know? :)

Congrats Jacob! Your tanks inspire me!

Look at it this way; at least you weren't published in a medical book with some sort of unexplained medical condition.

Thank you! Yes, this is a much better option :P

jacob thats a really big deal I couldn't be happier for you there is every right to be excited any of us would. B

Thanks man!!!

I think I get this for free from buying from liveaquaria. So I will have to take a close look next time I am pooping.

Lol. I am honored.

oh wow! congrats that is a pretty big achievement, they have thousands of readers all over the place.

Thanks John! That is an awesome and scary thought :P

+1 to all the above.

I just got my issue a couple days ago, and opened it up, and BAM, I see you tank on the side. Congratz!

Ha, nice. Thanks man!

Heh, there I am :D

Full name and location.... Let the stalking begin.

Leave me alone you weirdos :P Honestly I figured you all would uncover my identity sooner or later.

Will keep my eye out for Ray on dateline. Marked this thread for future evidence

Lol thanks man.

Did the exact same to my mom, but didn't get the name calling, definitely got the blank stare and a sarcastic "cool?" Hahaha

Congratz Jacob! I wonder who was first to let you know? :)

Hey thanks again for reminding me :P

Congrats bro I have been reading TFH since I was like 10.

I also have a TOTM(sdt).....But this is way cooler!!!

Sweet! It is pretty good magazine :D!

Yea, I saw that :D Hey it is a very nice tank, I dunno about way cooler. Unless you meant literally ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived