Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The other tank.... 15 gallons of amazing.

Coastie

So great news! I've got a pair! I tried to snap a picture but all I got was the goby -_-

IMG_20110226_180254.jpg

More good news. Got a new buddy for them!

IMG_20110226_182441.jpg

Also, found a CL deal of a century! Scored a CPR aquafuge WITH SKIMMER for $45! :o

IMG_20110226_184216.jpg

Gotta clean that puppy up and figure a way to mount it so I avoid stressing the rimless tank.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_0666.jpg

These guys are about as hard to find as bigfoot! Limited time to snap pictures hence the crappy pic. No time to adjust much of anything. BTW size reference time again, that was a standard sized frag plug.

brandolando4

this is a really nice tank, im jealous of the price you got the pompom and the candy cane for.... i payed 3o for just the candy cane lol.

I definitely lucked out. She rang it up as a peppermint shrimp, I ALLLLLLMOOOOOSSSSTTTT told her that it was wrong but walking up to the register she asked me what the thing was called. So I dunno maybe she was trying to hook me up. Either way I didn't want to say anything in front of the other employees.

Felt bad for a second about being dishonest and not telling her.

brandolando4

thats not dishonesty at all, thats the lfs's fault for hiring incompetent people!! you sir licked out!!

brandolando4

i prolly would be too, how much did she charge you for the candy cane(peppermint shrimp) and how much for the pom pom??

It is a little large, it was pretty funny watching him move stuff around, gracefully placing the rocks in a pile! It's pretty interesting!

It is a little large, it was pretty funny watching him move stuff around, gracefully placing the rocks in a pile! It's pretty interesting!

is detrius gonna be a problem with that substrate? awesome tank so far though! how is the goby/shrimp pair to watch? must be awesome :D

I hope not... Well the goby and shrimp have started getting used to the tank and me moving around. Today was the first day I actually got to watch em.

It was so entertaining! The colors on the goby are amazing! I didn't realize it when I bought him! Almost makes me want another one for the 40.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question.

How did you manage to take the rim off?

I'm trying to find a way to take it off and can't find a way by searching around on the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
hmm.... go figure. Ya I caught that several years ago in Virginia.

thats a pretty nice bass.. i've only ever caught two bass, one was 9 inches and the other was almost 2 inches.. <_< ahahah

i like your tank too! you should post a new FTS soon tho.

hmm.... go figure. Ya I caught that several years ago in Virginia.

For whatever reason I've always thought that was one of the singing fish. It didn't even occur to me that it was real until you caught it.

Archived