Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Archipelago

Rehype

I got a little excited cuz Canadians are few and far between on here, not to mention Vancouverites! :P

I used to live in Portland, OR and was often in Seattle. I'm said to say I never drove the 2 hours up to Canada. That's my biggest regret from living in the Northwest.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its funny because they were really tiny when i first purchased her. I actually thought they werent going to survive because they were in really poor shape but after a few months they've recovered quite nicely.

Thanks so much justin i appreciate you taking the time to follow and check in the thread.Where are you from?(sorry i cant make out the writing in your location)

Yup, I can't read it either..its actually the phonetic spelling of Vancouver, Canada. Seemed cool at the time but I bet it just confuses everyone :rant:

Vancouver, Canada!

Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct!

I got a little excited cuz Canadians are few and far between on here, not to mention Vancouverites! :P

:scarry:

I got a little excited cuz Canadians are few and far between on here, not to mention Vancouverites! tongue.gif

I totally understand smile.gif

I used to live in Portland, OR and was often in Seattle. I'm said to say I never drove the 2 hours up to Canada. That's my biggest regret from living in the Northwest.

I actually have had the itch to visit canada myself.. really would like to check out B.C.

Yup, I can't read it either..its actually the phonetic spelling of Vancouver, Canada. Seemed cool at the time but I bet it just confuses everyone :rant:

It is really cool....totally caught my attention.

Cardinal Closeup

6986994405_cb05768a63_z.jpg

TheNordCelt
I totally understand smile.gif

I actually have had the itch to visit canada myself.. really would like to check out B.C.

It is really cool....totally caught my attention.

Cardinal Closeup

6986994405_cb05768a63_z.jpg

Da-yam!

It's staring into my soul eek3.gif

laugh.gif

Da-yam!

biggrin.gif Thanks pat

So how many cardinals did you get, and what's your fish count now?

Hey giga!thanks for checking in. I bought 5 of them.. i was fortunate that they accept mysis and brine.

Total fish count is currently at 8.

I still can't believe how good yer pics are.

Thanks am

Wow your pictures are always amazing. I think I say the same comment every time :P

Thanks paigee i appreciate it.

Hey do you guys know what species the blue acro is?Ive had it for a few months but havent gotten an ID.Its one of my favorite pieces...

6847468630_1d74580d74_z.jpg

i ended up going with the chromis hype.

I understand why you did.. Theyre a beautiful active fish..I almost still want to add chromis again to my tank even though they always act like jerks after a few months.

I understand why you did.. Theyre a beautiful active fish..I almost still want to add chromis again to my tank even though they always act like jerks after a few months.

if they do well i have a friend that can take them. i almost went with 2 pajama cardinals. i have always loved them

that blue acro is gorgeous I see why its one of your favorites

your acan garden is inspiring! I need to find a way to mount mine nicely there all just on the floor and move around way to much

Hey do you guys know what species the blue acro is?Ive had it for a few months but havent gotten an ID.Its one of my favorite pieces...

To me it looks like an Acropora hoeksemi - beautiful specimen!

that blue acro is gorgeous I see why its one of your favorites

your acan garden is inspiring! I need to find a way to mount mine nicely there all just on the floor and move around way to much

Thanks marc!Its one of the most intensely blue corals ive ever kept. Those colors are ture to life.

See why you should've kept your sandbedwink.gif My acans are just placed next to each other but their base is buried in the sandbed which keeps them in place in spite of the vortech flow.

To me it looks like an Acropora hoeksemi - beautiful specimen!

Thanks for the ID TMG!Your dead on.

I check your thread almost every day. Your pics are always amazing, love that blue acro!!!!

Thanks for checking and thanks for the complement spiro.

Drool!

Amazing color on him! IDK what it is but man I want!

Just realized i dont have pics of most of my SPS even though this tank is mostly dominated by them. Heres some of the larger colonies..

6997993055_0106b37462_c.jpg

6851870038_e865c32756_c.jpg

6851869274_3fdbf45e2a_c.jpg

6851868926_cf055e59d2_z.jpg

6998357379_625dbb192a_z.jpg

Oh hype can I suck on yr balls......... Ur a reef aquarium gawd....

best post i've seen on here in a long time, lol

Archived