ReefCleaners.org

46g Bow-front Reef.

Markushka

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

such good lyrics. Thats how I feel right now.

Well I have the water circulating thru the 46 and I'm trying to clear up the damn water. I got 100lbs of sand form HD for 8$ (used about 75 lbs) I rinsed it very very well, but I foresee no problems. This stuff is pretty inert, and I'll be covering it on top with my old aragonite anyway.

on the page before, bitts expounded the benefits of a DSB. I won't be around to watch this tank every day, and although my mom says she'll take care of it I want to have fail safes in place.

I was talking about you talking about sand bitts :D

Nah wilioli, I never go out for new years, and my tanks are more interesting than most of the people round here. Hopefully when I go to school it'll be different.

wait. what. I talked about sand. I don't even like sand. Bare Bottom ftw.

+1 bare bottoms ftw!!! :D

Nah wilioli, I never go out for new years, and my tanks are more interesting than most of the people round here. Hopefully when I go to school it'll be different.

well hopefully not.. if you never go out and all of a sudden do -- you might just go buck wild and jump in ur tank... or not

+1 bare bottoms ftw!!! :D

well hopefully not.. if you never go out and all of a sudden do -- you might just go buck wild and jump in ur tank... or not

nah I already did that my freshman year when I was at Rutgers. well I didn't jump in my tank... Nah I won't go crazy, have no fear.

Scape is up. Gluing pvc, and then the system will be operational!!!!

no pic's. no believey. :P

I have lots of pics, just no time to upload them. the basement is still a mess and I need to pack too and the tanks are not running yet!!!! Its all too much.

The system is up and running. I was forced to move the live stock in today. There should not have been much die-off on the live rock, it was submerged the whole time. I'm hoping that there won't be much of a cycle.

woops I forgot to upload pics for you guys before I left. I'll put some before and after pics when i get back from vacation. fingerscrossed hoping it won't look too bad.

Well it looks like almost everything lived. Guess my mom really did do a good job. I'm going to get in there now to see whats up with some stuff. All the pics and a full update later.

Pichurs are here!!!!!!!!!!! ( I dunno where the in progress shots are, I'll have to find em during spring break )

anyways:

Sorta fts:

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

New Free Brain Coral :naughtydance:

DSC_0002.JPG

Misc shots:

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

These are the best you get, cause my moms taking the shots.

yooo that looks sick -- yea the brain is unreal! what kind of lighting u got on here? its got that 'marks tank' feel to it.. lol, awesome dude

Archived