Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Custom Build in Opti-White with PAR38

BigBad82

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good! Cant wait to see it all in the new tank.

thanks, was a delay on the black acrylic to make rear chambers, should have tank in 2 weeks. feels like I've been waiting ages but it'll be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
Tank here Monday, guys. Taking the afternoon off to set up.

WOW i love the look of the cabinet and the lights you will be useing to hold the par38s looking verry stylish

i see you also have a bit of experience with shrimp gobie pairs i will be asking you lots of questions and tagging along with your tank thread to see how it all goes for you

i bet you cant wait for your new tank ;) to arrive on monday

cheers mate, to be honest I'm really pleased with what I've got so far as it's only set me back £80 for the cabinet and light stands! oh and all my shrimp/goby pair (limited) knowledge has come from AnimalMaster6 on here, he's been a great help.

p.s. slight delay on tank should be with me thurs/fri instead.

• 3 weeks later...
Tank is here, getting wet on wednesday. Just waiting on 2 bulbs from RapidLED aswell.

post-53688-1297118925_thumb.jpg

That looks really good! I'm somewhat concerned for your leather couches, though; they are sitting so close to the tank that you'll have to be very careful with cleaning, feeding and water changes so as not to spill any saltwater on them.

That looks really good! I'm somewhat concerned for your leather couches, though; they are sitting so close to the tank that you'll have to be very careful with cleaning, feeding and water changes so as not to spill any saltwater on them.

lol, cheers, I normally put towels over each arm when i'm messing about with the tank.

added a young spotted mandarin on 5th Feb, took around 10 days to train it to take frozen foods using a piece of air tube and syringe. Also started a 2 litre copepod culture so that combined with fact most of my rock is 6+ months old he should be a happy camper!

post-53688-1298037951_thumb.jpg

Archived