inTank Media Baskets

29g AGA Build Pics

BennyFrank

I love the attention to detail in the setup while incorporating it into your house. Well, done sir.

Thanks. I think it turned out pretty good for fitting it into a space that originally was planned for a wet bar. Wet bar would have been nice too though B)

Tank is looking great dude! All the new addition look very healthy.

Thanks Patrick :D

I got tired of fighting the battle against Caulerpa Serrulata in my fuge so I pulled all the rock and replaced it with dry rock. I bought 10 mangroves about 5 months ago and have been floating them in styrofoam to let the roots grow out. Before I put the new rock in, I drilled holes in it and attached the mangroves to acrylic rods. I'm hoping the roots will eventually reach down and secure themselves to the rock/substrate and produce a nice breeding environment for some Bangaii Cardinals. I have the fuge shut off from the rest of the system right now to let it cycle on its own. Here are some pics, let me know what you think.

1-2.jpg

4.jpg

3-1.jpg

I made my own RO/DI water tonight for the first time in my reefing career (~7years). Still can't believe I've held off this long. I also installed a utility sink right next to the sump so I won't have to use the guest bathroom anymore to do water changes, clean equipment, etc. I'm a happy reefer right now :D

IMAG0500.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived