Pod Your Reef

Russian Boys BC29

RussianBoy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yeah, I know russian and I am russian, my father is from Russia, my mother is from Ireland, so 50/50 and I love both sides, I was born right here in the good ole' USA :)

Nice tank...mine is scaped something similar...not much else you can do with it, huh?

Yeah I found it a little hard to scape, but I love having the cave, gives my fishies a hiding place and a place away from flow, and lots of space to place corals...

you might want to work on your russian...lol

lol Nice. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Well im not a boy anymore lol

I think I have some cyano on my grape macro in my 8gal seahorse tank in progress, i don't have time to tear it all out, anyone know of a good fix? only snails and macro in there now.

Today Dopey 2 was introduced to the tank, I will now put my fish saver back in to avoid the loss of him as well.

as an added note, dopey 2 has not been seen since introduction to the tank :(

That's some intense coralline! Looks great though. Sorry about Dopey 2 maybe it's just scurred. I read a thread today where a cleaner goby lived for like 3 months in an overflow and the person thought it had died haha

• 6 months later...

Russianboy's wife here, sadly April 22nd he gave in to the illness of clinical depression and took his own life, thank you all for helping him with the newfound passion that made him happy for as long as it did. Sadly having to move 1500 miles with no preparation time I had to rehome the aquarium, I have been assured that the person it went to has a wonderful understanding of marine aquarium care.

Archived