Coral Vue Hydros

Pics of my new Reefer_Buddha fuge!

trmiv

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to get my LFS to get me some, but the owner is clueless on salt water aquariums. I will probably have to catch the buyer when he comes up from LA on friday.

Reefer Buddha YGM

matt the fiddler

that stuff is awesome breeding zones for pods.. i would aruge one of the more efficient pod baby boomer plants..

reefer budda- curious on your price quote/ size recomendation for a 24Lx 20Hx12D 25 galloner with a backpak skimmer on the read end

Reefer: Inquiring on one about 10" that will hold a Jalli, my 50w Ebo Jager and my Coralife Super Skimmer 1. It's going on a 10ga. Lemme know if you need measurments, etc.

-Justin

Getting Oceaninc 30 gallon soon. Would like fuge 12" wide. How much d you charge for that? I was looking at small CPR model for $82 including pump. What's your price?

Beware of Reefer_Buddha's fuges! I just got mine today and it is totally *****in!!!! If you want to waste money buy a CPR!

Reefer_Buddha can you show us a picture of how you have yours' set up? I was planning to put a Picco skimmer in the main section of my fuge. A few questions that I have about my new skimmer:

1) Should the PH that you sent with the fuge be set all the way up?

2) Do you think there will be a problem putting in a 50 watt heater?

3) At what height should the water level be on a "tuned" skimmer?

Thanks for getting my fuge built. I think it will do great on my tank!

Reefer_Buddha

bobby, 12 would be $45 + shipping

cookie: yes you want it at full power, should hold a heater if you put it sideways in the main chamber, not completely sure on that tho. Water level should just be above the top of the pipe elbow.

Ydtrack, ill reply asap, im extremely busy right now. Not brushing anyone off just tryin to sort out orders :P

Jmt: 10" id have to calculate probably around 40$ + shipping.

Reefer_Buddha,

Is there any way for you to make the fuge so that the powerhead is in the fuge instead of in the tank, sort of like how the AquaClears pull the watrer in instead of pushing it on.

I'd be VERY interested in a fuge if that as possible. It's the only thing holding me back, just don't want to look at another PH in the tank.

Reefer_Buddha

ive thought of that a lot lately since i dont like another powerhead in my tank. Let me redesign a few ideas and get back to you.

Originally posted by Reefer_Buddha

ive thought of that a lot lately since i dont like another powerhead in my tank. Let me redesign a few ideas and get back to you.

Please do as I'd love to pick one up from you like this, and I'm sure many othjer would as well :)

If you can't get mine done until you get back that is fine. Just let me know when you are free and I will send over the $$$.

Hope all goes well with your family.

Craig

Archived