Coral Vue Hydros

Pics of my new Reefer_Buddha fuge!

trmiv

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer_Buddha

you can turn the output pipe forward, i didnt glue it on :) I just put it that way to not get knocked around during shipping :) also if ppl are interested in getting these please email me, im getting slammed on my inbox :) Glad your happy trmiv, thanks for the compliments also.

Yea, I just kinda threw it on there to take a pic. It's great, it leaves room for either a small HOB filter or a skimmer next to it. Not sure which yet.

Only thing I need to do fo the fuge now is to get something to set my Jalli 13w hood on. It fits right inside the fuge, so I need either a cover or some acrylic strips or something.

Reefer_Buddha

didnt know you had a jalli i would just made the fuge a little bit thinner for ya. But ya a clear piece of acrylic over it will work fine

Reefer_Buddha

funny you mention that cuz ive thought about it also. I wonder if covering the fuge really messes with the PH in it and if it effects the main tank at all. Id probably leave just a little on the ends open just for aeration sake.

well from what i understand you need to keep it UNCOVERED so you have maximum air exchange for ammonias and stuff like that to get out of the water,

yeah right on,...... i made my own H.O.B. fuge too, its not all that hard once you know what thickness acrylic to use and the proper adhesivesand tools to use,it was way fun to design and assemble my own fuge

• 2 weeks later...

I found a great way to mount my Jalli light using what I guess are joints for acrylic displays. I'll post a pic as soon as I get new batteries for my camera.

Archived