SaltCritters.com

SPS... my precious... in a 30g

danano

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks redrocket, rehren...

J-Bass, it's a Maxijet 1200. Silent operation. Should be fine for bedroom use.

I'm using an Eheim 1250 as the return pump from the sump. Pretty quiet operation as well. In fact, I'm using 2 Eheim's. The other is for the chiller.

I can smell the skimmate from here..... MMMMmmmm

UUuuuhhhhh, Do you have a spyfly? My neon green w/ purple rim is starting to grow in nicely.... Someday, maybe you'll be in my neck of the woods? Gil..... Cmon now, If not this month, one soon for sure!!!!

the green monti cap is da bomb, and youse got great shots.

Are they all act 03 only? cause most people have trouble getting good coral shots in regular lighting. Whateva bro, the shots are great, that is why we are all here.

Originally posted by Dazed1

Nice tank. :)

What kind of starfish is that ?

Thanks Dazed1. It's a Marble Starfish - Fromia species. Reef safe.

MrKrispy... thanks, pics were taken with all T5s on and camera set on auto or macro mode. What you see is the real thing.;) Just picked up the Canon A80 not too long ago and have yet to realize its full potential. May need to take some lessons from Gil (Gilman).:)

Finally, I was able to take a decent picture of my black leopard wrasse... it's constantly on the move. Slightly out of focus but it'll have to do for now.

The other is a blue-eyed hermit.

Originally posted by danano

Thanks Dazed1.  It's a Marble Starfish - Fromia species.  Reef safe.

Sweet !! Looks awesome and is quite affordable as well :)

Beautiful tank.. those acros are awesome. I LOVE the purple humiis, the bonsai and the lime green monti cap.

The pic of the starfish is amazing. What kind of starfish is it?

Great job.

B)

Originally posted by MarLooney

you put my 30gal to shame!!!... mine's new though... i shall work harder.

MarLooney... yours will be looking just as good, if not better, in a couple of months... I like your attitude!;)

Thanks heuer & LB!!;)

heuer... the red zoos started out as just a frag with a few polyps from a LR covered with them. Back then, I just had my 10g nano, so it was ideal. Got it from one of the LFS here (in Singapore).

Lunch...thanks for the stamp of approval... glad you like it!:D It's truly an honor coming from you, the 2-time NR TOTM!!:blush:

Archived