Cultivated Reef

Yoshii's Random/Nature Pics!

yoshii

I'm working on it!

My brother and sister want to use this computer too lol

I'll keep working on the aquarium pics right now, later I'll finish up the other ones I was originally working on, then I'll see if I have time to work on the Academy/Aquarium ones. Then I have to do the lake ones from today..yeah. this is going to take a while hahaha

Darn, my old pics aren't working anymore :rant:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what camera do you use?

Well, some were taken with my dad's camera, an Olympus C-5000 5.0mp digital camera (WORST CAMERA EVER)

And some (the more recent ones) were taken with my dad's camcorder on picture mode, a Sony Handycam DCR-SR100 3.0mp

Lol yeah, I need a decent camera!

marinebiologist

oh, ive used my moms handy cam, its actually a pretty decent camera.

i use a sony cybershot DSC-H10. its basically amazing!!! lol, it takes really great crisp shots

oh, ive used my moms handy cam, its actually a pretty decent camera.

i use a sony cybershot DSC-H10. its basically amazing!!! lol, it takes really great crisp shots

Hmm, does it take good macro shots? Cause I love macro shots lol

marinebiologist

Thats what Christmas is for! (:

haha, those are some awesome pics! i got some really nice ones too when i was there last summer

Thats what Christmas is for! (:

haha, those are some awesome pics! i got some really nice ones too when i was there last summer

My mom doesn't give me Christmas presents, or birthday presents anymore :(

My dad does, but I'm a triplet so if I got a camera, my brother and sister would complain that they should get something like that too, and that's where it gets really expensive lol

marinebiologist

what?!?! thats crazy! and sad :(

Thats even Crazier!!!!!!!! haha, thats cool, im a twin (: but yeah i would hate that :(

what?!?! thats crazy! and sad :(

Thats even Crazier!!!!!!!! haha, thats cool, im a twin (: but yeah i would hate that :(

Lol yeah, it really stinks

Na, theyre pretty cool

hey, you could get a used camera

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to get a new one, but I'm kinda saving up for a planted macro tank and a MH for my 20gal..

marinebiologist

hmm, idk youd have to research it, but i would think itd be fine in there, ive seen a lot of nano tanks with housing mantis shrimp. but maybe an acrylic tank would be on the safer side, but idk

hmm, idk youd have to research it, but i would think itd be fine in there, ive seen a lot of nano tanks with housing mantis shrimp. but maybe an acrylic tank would be on the safer side, but idk

Well, I'll look into it :)

Ah sorry guys, my brother had Man vs Food on and I got hungry and then I watched some tv while I ate and then I got cold so I cuddled up on the couch with a blanket and fell asleep for a little bit hahahahaha

Then I did some dishes, and I'm going to go finish them now, so sorry about not uploading more pics and stuff, I'll get to it tomorrow! :D I promise

Should I finish the other pics I was working on first or finish the lake pics I took the other day...

This is going to take forever hahaha

Archived