yoshii

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enough to make you have Scoleciphobia.

They're actually pretty cool :unsure: Besides the fact they're the debil :rant:

It would be for a fuge.

Lol I had to look that up..

They do look kinda cool, but I wouldn't dare stick my hand in that guy's fuge if I knew their was one in there hahaha

I would! They are neat critters lol.

Yea or bit. I hate bees, just sayin.

It gave my 24g it's awesome rockscape!

:scarry: critters

Awwww poor wittle Jacob :grouphug::flower: just replace that flower with something guys like, like a video game or whatever haha

I used to like bees, I would scoop them up and hold them in my hands when I was little. Then I got stung on my nose a few years ago, I was afraid of them(and flies, because they sound like bees) for a while, I still don't like them, but I think I'm not as freaked out lol

Hmmm then maybe it's worth it..just maybe

animalmaster6
Lol I had to look that up..

They do look kinda cool, but I wouldn't dare stick my hand in that guy's fuge if I knew their was one in there hahaha

:scarry: critters

Awwww poor wittle Jacob :grouphug::flower: just replace that flower with something guys like, like a video game or whatever haha

I used to like bees, I would scoop them up and hold them in my hands when I was little. Then I got stung on my nose a few years ago, I was afraid of them(and flies, because they sound like bees) for a while, I still don't like them, but I think I'm not as freaked out lol

So did I :lol:

Why would you just randomly drop your hands in some random person's fuge?

Hahaha idk..I guess I just meant I would be :scarry: to put my hands in a tank that had a fireworm in it

:)B)

Haha all bees except honey bees and bumble bees are evil.

Totally worth it.

I made the assumption. I have yet to look it up lol.

Doesn't everyone do that???? Wow I must be weird.

animalmaster6

Totally worth it.

Honey Bees aren't evil but they aren't awesome.

Yep definetly worth it! omgomgomg

lol It's the fear of worms.

Depends :unsure:

lol

Yea I'm gonna use gloves for everything. Especially fragging. Can't millepora like irritate your skin or something? :huh:

Very very good idea. And maybe glasses. I need to start doing both. Watch out, if you have little cuts on your hands (I do from scraping them on stuff in the tank) don't frag. Fragging zoanthids will give you a tingling sensation haha.

Yea probably. I have touched I think all my corals and nothing bad has happened.....yet lol.

Totally worth it.

:)

Lol what other kinds of bees are there?

Maybe, but :scarry:

Hahaha boys are weird

Honey Bees aren't evil but they aren't awesome.

Yep definetly worth it! omgomgomg

lol It's the fear of worms.

Depends :unsure:

True. But they do so much good! Especially where I live. And they hardly ever sting.

B)

I figured haha.

Always.

animalmaster6
Very very good idea. And maybe glasses. I need to start doing both. Watch out, if you have little cuts on your hands (I do from scraping them on stuff in the tank) don't frag. Fragging zoanthids will give you a tingling sensation haha.

Yea probably. I have touched I think all my corals and nothing bad has happened.....yet lol.

My aunt is a doctor (something in that field) and has saltwater aquarium patients that get cuts that get infected. not pretty at all!!

lol when you don't were glasses haha.

You have millis right?

Maybe, but :scarry:

Hahaha boys are weird

;)

Well yellow jackets and hornets and several others. Basically ones that can sting more than once.

Meh.

More like awesome.

animalmaster6

Various wasps, hornets, mud dobbers, and tons, tons more. I'll get a bunch of links. Hold on a sec.

More like awesome.

+1

My aunt is a doctor (something in that field) and has saltwater aquarium patients that get cuts that get infected. not pretty at all!!

lol when you don't were glasses haha.

You have millis right?

Yea I always wash my hands AFTER (important) I mess with my aquariums.

I honestly should. Somehow some saltwater got in my eye when I was fragging some SPS lol.

Yup. I think 4 or 5. I will go brush my hands on them tonight lol. See if anything happens.

;)

Well yellow jackets and hornets and several others. Basically ones that can sting more than once.

Meh.

More like awesome.

:P

Well I don't consider those bees lol

:rolleyes: And apparently, they are also conceited.

Yea I always wash my hands AFTER (important) I mess with my aquariums.

I honestly should. Somehow some saltwater got in my eye when I was fragging some SPS lol.

Yup. I think 4 or 5. I will go brush my hands on them tonight lol. See if anything happens.

Lol I touch tons of different corals/nems/etc at work, nothing happens except my fingertips get pruney from being in the water so long hahaha

:lol: :lol: Thanks!

Btw Yoshii here's the link http://www.cirrusimage.com/hymenoptera.htm

you would lol

animalmaster6
:P

Well I don't consider those bees lol

:rolleyes: And apparently, they are also conceited.

Lol I touch tons of different corals/nems/etc at work, nothing happens except my fingertips get pruney from being in the water so long hahaha

you would lol

I would :P

I just found a dead bristleworm carcass wrapped in some sort of mucus thingy :mellow: waaatwaaat

animalmaster6
:eek: !

iknoright?

The lights were off and I turned them on to see if I could see the fireworm. :unsure: what the heck is going.

Jacob- I just saw your pic in the pic directory omgomgomg

The bird is the word!

Ahhh I hate that song, it's soooo annoying lol

iknoright?

The lights were off and I turned them on to see if I could see the fireworm. :unsure: what the heck is going.

Jacob- I just saw your pic in the pic directory omgomgomg

:eek: + :scarry:

Maybe there was an epic battle between the fireworm and the bristleworm! I guess we know who won..

animalmaster6

A Fireworm would destroy a bristleworm!!

I want to see a 9" Firewrom face a 4" Arrow Crab. That would be an intense battle.

:angry:

She's talking about the worm wars :P

Archived