inTank Media Baskets

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This rockwork isn't permanent. I'm gonna re-aquascape when I move it.

Because you are. :P:lol:

Thank you.

Thank you too. :D As for the zoas: Wich one? I have a single polyp of Ked's Reds and several (plus fraggs) of the pastel orange ones. I'm assuming you're talking about those? I got them for free after a neon green dragon eye's trade. Once I get my frag tank running, I'll start mass-producing those. :bling:

This rockwork isn't permanent. I'm gonna re-aquascape when I move it.

Because you are. :P:lol:

Thank you.

When are you going to move it? :scarry:

funny :P

What camera do you use anyways?

Probably in a couple weeks. I have a spare 29 for fish/corals/equipment during the minicycle.

I use a fijifilm digital camera with some fairly good gimping. I think so at least. I'm probably going to start a photo thread for all the pictures I've taken. Going to get a better one soon.

Yes the pastel ones, although that single polyp looks like it would develop into a nicely colored colony.

Yep, It would. I think I've spent maybe $30 total on the corals I've boughten. I get msot of them for free, and have only lost 1 coral. An xenia... Go figure. :unsure:

Probably in a couple weeks. I have a spare 29 for fish/corals/equipment during the minicycle.

I use a fijifilm digital camera with some fairly good gimping. I think so at least. I'm probably going to start a photo thread for all the pictures I've taken. Going to get a better one soon.

Whyyy? Lol I hide in a corner at the thought of moving my 55.. :scarry:

Haha cool, I'm uploading pics of my own to start my own pic thread right now lol

Except my "camera" isn't that great :( I was outside trying to take some pics but as it gets darker outside the pictures tend to get alot more grainy :tears:

Yep, It would. I think I've spent maybe $30 total on the corals I've boughten. I get msot of them for free, and have only lost 1 coral. An xenia... Go figure. :unsure:

*bought :P

hehehe just wanted to annoy you :P

It's just 10 feet. It's going right across from the dinner table. Into a niche in the wall.

I have about 100ish pictures I need to upload soon.

It's just 10 feet. It's going right across from the dinner table. Into a niche in the wall.

I have about 100ish pictures I need to upload soon.

That sounds like a good spot :) Mine isn't really in a good spot right now lol

Lol I took over 100 pictures just at one time..

I love photobucket for uploading pics.. so easy.

10 feet isn't too bad for a tank move. I am scared of the day I might want to upgrade mine or I have to move.. just the variables with all the livestock.

Wow. But I have to walk to the nearest lake for mine. It's almost 1/2 a mile away!

Oh I just went out in my backyard lol then later took some pics inside with random objects.

N00B!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

MUHAHAHAHA! :P

I usually don't go somewhere to take pics, if I'm going somewhere cool, then I'll just bring the camera along.

I take so many pictures hahaha When I went to Monterey Bay Aquarium the only reason I left was because both my cameras were dead and I had looked at everything 2-3 times. Or more. :lol:

I've been to that aquarium... I think. Did t have a huge floor to roof tank right by the ticket area? Your lucky, we have a crappy aquarium about 5 hours from where I'm at.

I've been to that aquarium... I think. Did t have a huge floor to roof tank right by the ticket area? Your lucky, we have a crappy aquarium about 5 hours from where I'm at.

Well there's a few tanks that are floor-to-roof, the kelp forest, the open bay, etc. But I don't think there's any really close to the ticket area. The closer would be the kelp forest but it's around the corner

I might be thinking of the wrong one...

The only other place that I've been to that had a stingray touch pool outside was Marine World/Discovery Kingdom lol and it's a theme park

Archived