SaltCritters.com

Call Me a Noob, but What is This?

briancv

I disagree. N-R is awesome- N-R is really fun and the question is always answered ;)

+1. You can't be a sour puss here. Nano reefers like to have fun and be funny... and not constantly be all nerdy and serious like them ole Reef Centralers.

Guest TheBlueLorax
+1. You can't be a sour puss here. Nano reefers like to have fun and be funny... and not constantly be all nerdy and serious like them ole Reef Centralers.

Yup Yup I think your being an uptight galumpin snozzwanger.. ease up and chill and you'll get ya answer :)

(I say this with love)

Lol. I love logging onto my computer and reading threads that turn into stupid jokes :lol:

Nano reef is *Da' Bomb* :D

I was kind of looking for a more serious answer.

Well then don't put things like "Call me a Noob" in your title lol. That's just asking for it. Should have put boob, might have been better :haha:

this is what i needed on my drab day. you guys rock!!

i meant the joke....not a penis.......

NR definitely isn't the place to look for serious answers...

Way to answer the question and provide a serious answer

oh wait..

Reefmonster
join the club! i posted a question and didn't get a single reply...i should have posted someting that looked like what all these people think your pic is and maybe someone would have at least answered...as poor as these were! off to find another group :angry:

Wahhhh! No...Please....don't....go. It's a bit of light fun...no need to get your panties all bunched up...it happens to the best of us, and what makes the difference is how you react. Attitude is everything.

That said it looks like a snake polyp as mentioned above...they should have been called weiner polyps, because at a moments notice they can shrivel up to resemble a flaccid weiner.

I guess I was just expecting to be called a noob, oh well. At least there was an answer or two in the mix here and there.

Anybody ever told you guys you are a bunch of crackwhores obsessed with the word "penis"? :lol: That was my attempt at a joke as well :D

Archived