Coral Vue Hydros

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Me too!

My sharknose seems a little shy so far but the yellow clown goby is very active. Always looking about for food. And as for the porcelain crab. He's always on my rbta. I think it actualy inhibits it from getting proper light and nutrition. Although it's doing fine it's not growing much.

animalmaster6

I just saw a Porcelain Crab for the first time in real life :happy: They are really really cool. I can't wait to get a bunch :)

I'll get a better pic tomorow. They are really cool mostly how they eat. Its so cool to watch. But like I said I think it's effecting my anemone a bit.

I looked into the orange lined cardinals and I food that they're horable shippers. Not sure if I'll take the risk on a small school.

Even in a 125 setup like your building. I don't think I'd have more than like 3-4 of them. I do believe they get territorial if not paired.

Thank animal master. I'll keep the pics coming. Thinking I might pickup that Dracula this weekend if he's still there. Do you know anything about squat lobsters? I'd like to add one nut not if I'll have problems with him. Also thinking of adding bongos. I can get a pair for 90$. Only thing Is they are so small I don't know if I'd see then ever.

Also does anyone know if the bongos would get along with my harlequins?

animalmaster6

omgomgomg

Talk to Bongo Shrimp the Bongo Shrimp master. He'll know and answer any questions you have about them :)

Squat Lobsters live in Crinoid Starfish. Bongo has one of those two. I think they can live without them though.

Lol I'll do that. Thanks again. Going to pick up my second viper today to light the other half of my tank mite do a little rescaping of the rocks tonight as well.

My light didn't come in today now it's due tuesday. So no scape work tonight.

But I did find my ycg in a cool new spot tonight.

901d942f.jpg

I spoke with bongo. I think I'm passing on the bongo shrimp for now. But th crinoid sounds like a winner to me. Just have to find one. Lol

What makes them hard to keep? Bongon really only told that they are peaceful and 100% reef safe. I've read that they don't need a crinoid. The reason I'm passing on the bongos is my harleys mite hurt or kill them in competition for territory.

Archived