inTank Media Baskets

R.I.P. Swayd's 20L!

swayd

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lawnmowerblenny

ahhhhhhh silly blenny! that stinks, maybe swap him for something a little less prone to nipping my bleanny never seems to nip my sps but I have heard stories of them killing clams and sps...

Water change today and maybe a new critter as I will be at the LFS lol.

I still want a porcelain crab but havent found a local one <_<

At this point I am just chillin and have nomore space to add anything!

Someone critique this tank give me some ideas or something!

I am in the process of building a stand but it was delayed because I didnt measure it out right so Im starting all over B)

Thank you. :D

Yeah that rock was a gift from my brother, its awesome!

I was thinking about that, I have a rainbow ric(florida) on hold with a buddy and I have my rainbow yuma that is making babies and that pink yuma with 4 babies on it as well.

I am still trying to trade that plate for some acans but I havent been able to make the trip to concord yet lol

OMG I just found a 60g cube online for $100 bucks I WANT

My ballast just BLEW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what should I do?

-3-4 dimmable par 38 bulbs?

-3 boost LED bulbs?

-replacement ballast?

-250watt MH system?

Because I am getting really good results with the dimmable par 38 bulb in my pico and I am seriously planning a 60-80 gallon cube build pretty soon. I figure that if I get 3-4 of the dimmable par 38 bulbs I can support the cube with just a couple more down the road or get a 250w MH?

I am really starting to like LEDs though lol.

Because I am getting really good results with the dimmable par 38 bulb in my pico and I am seriously planning a 60-80 gallon cube build pretty soon. I figure that if I get 3-4 of the dimmable par 38 bulbs I can support the cube with just a couple more down the road or get a 250w MH?

I am really starting to like LEDs though lol.

I thought those LEDwholesalers PAR38s were buggy and unreliable? I was thinking about getting one a while back but then I saw all the bad reviews

Do you have any idea of the dimensions of the cube?

Yeah mine flickers and stuff but they work lol. I am getting good growth on sps from it!

The demensions for the cube would be 24"x24"x24"

could always buy a cheap 250w ballast from Aquatraders. Then you'll have a working light you can sell later should you decide to.

I believe you even once said they are local to you.

If I did get the ballast would I be able to just hook it up and run a 250 bulb or would I have to mod the pendant?

I was at an Lfs and they have a dimmable 150 that with the turn of the switch it can push 175 or 250 watts for $150 I would just need to mod the plug.

Yeah aquatraders is only about a 45 min drive from home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm I think so, my acans always seem to do the worst in heat waves :( But for most of this summer my tanks have been staying around 79*

Yeah I keep a large fan on my tank all day long but my temp still rises.

Hay, I go to aquatic collection, aquarium concepts, and neptunes.

Archived