Cultivated Reef

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

Wow. I haven't had much time to be looking at too many threads here lately but man, another awesome tank Maria. I really like the floating rocks. Still love that you put little decorations in your tank.

Just came back from seeing Predators at the theatre....meh....talk about holes in a plot that just goes down hill lol and the main character Adrien Brody as a action guy...WTF?? I guess all the action guys were doing The Expendables :lol:

Should have gone to see Toy Story 3 :slap:

This has got to be the funniest post I've read in a while. Classic.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow maria this tank is such a beauty and your just getting started :o Great job :happy:

Thanks hype! still got lots of growing in to do :)

Maria is professional.

:lol:

Very nice tank! I love the pic of the sexy on the nem!

They do love to hang out on them which is what I wanted since they were making my zoas close up.

thanks for looking!

I lose the contest lol Nice tank :wub:

lol thanks!

Wow. I haven't had much time to be looking at too many threads here lately but man, another awesome tank Maria. I really like the floating rocks. Still love that you put little decorations in your tank.

This has got to be the funniest post I've read in a while. Classic.

It true tho haha there was no piano in this movie...what was he thinking...I was like WTF :lol:

I thought the rocks were a cool way of filling in the back and easy place for some higher light SPS.

:wub: flower nems :wub:

Thanks!

I do love mah nems!! I hope the other two color up nicely as well.

Very nice. Love the nems.

Thanks steely! :)

This is a very cool concept... And that acro is going to awesome!

I hope so cause that is the grow out contest frag...I have 2 contests rolled into one tank omgomgomg

way cool!!! :D

Thanks cruz! :happy:

I got my secret macro coming in today along with a couple other frags....lets see how it looks! will take pix later on today :P

thanks for following along guys and gals <3

M

just got PM'd that it was sent UPS for the SPS...

the macro is still showing delivery date 7/22..I kinda feel bad for dude cause he says that the PO lady told him if he dropped off before 11am on the 20th that it would be here next day express mail and the tracking info says 22nd by 3PM he was scammed by the USPS lady lolz

edit -just got the UPS package and wow!! what a setosa frag!!

P1010013-1.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

still waiting on the macro USPS :rolleyes:

Woo! got my macro!!! :wub:

Nemastoma sp.(the bubbly one with orange tips) the unicorn of macroalgaes :ninja:

I will post pix tomorrow :P

I have been looking for a nice sized frag for a while...most want $30-50 for 1" piece...this thing is a monster...props to amnestia for nice sized frags :bowdown:

animalmaster6

Amnestia has some sweet deals and frags ;)

Love the Setosa.

Congrats on the Nemastoma! I want that for the Display Fuge :happy:

That frag of Setosa is almost as big as the one I've been growing for almost a year :)

I am so happy with this frag :happy:

That setosa looks great! Can't wait to see the macro...

Thanks! will post pix of the macro tomorrow B)

Amnestia has some sweet deals and frags ;)

Love the Setosa.

Congrats on the Nemastoma! I want that for the Display Fuge :happy:

Thanks! let's see what the growth rate is ;)

I am not greedy...I will share with a select few hahahaha

Thanks am! I know some will appreciate it and will be like...meh lol

I finally got me macroalgae collecting hands on some...I have searched high and low for it.

It usually only comes already attached on LR as a hitch hiker...and most do not want to sell it :(

I got it from a guy in Cali and had dibs from when he first asked what the heck it was growing on his rock...seems like I get a lot of my cool macros from Cali B)

Archived