Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

Just came back from seeing Predators at the theatre....meh....talk about holes in a plot that just goes down hill lol and the main character Adrien Brody as a action guy...WTF?? I guess all the action guys were doing The Expendables :lol:

Should have gone to see Toy Story 3 :slap:

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh snap! looksie what I found at the LFS today on mah lunch break :wub:

all 4 bulbs firing

P1010023-1.jpg

actinics

P1010012-2.jpg

omgomgomg

I like'em how much do they go for...

$20 each plus the club 10% discount :ninja:

Ocean World Corals on Military a little past Hypoluxo...I didn't see any other red/orange but you can call the owner and ask him to order some in for you...he is pretty cool.

$20 each plus the club 10% discount :ninja:

Ocean World Corals on Military a little past Hypoluxo...I didn't see any other red/orange but you can call the owner and ask him to order some in for you...he is pretty cool.

Damn good deal...i want some...

Thanks wimby! waiting for my reefs2go order to come in...I ordered 2 rock nems from them but sux cause you don't know what colors they are sending :/

I am gonna guess the beige/brown ones...which are beautiful in their own right :P

These are for my sexies so that they leave the zoas alone...they are already hanging out on them :)

Yay! pix of the 75g!!

pix of the new nems will have to wait...gotta get ready for work and the hubby is going to acclimate the package for me :scarry:

I have pix people! :mellow:

The tank is doing spiffy...been doing my 3g water changes every 5 days for the soft cycle. The sand is a hawt mess since I used dry sand rather than live sand...hopefully the diatoms will go away soon..CUC is working hard ... I need a conch B) that is next on the list...that and a peppermint shrimp since I have seen a few small aptasia...the other debil. Got a few new frags and also am entered in a grow out contest at my local reef club...first is SPS and it is some kind of Acropora...next I believe is LPS and it will be Acans :)

Here is the SPS frag...just put it in today so no polyp extension yet...

right click for larger images

P1010011-1.jpg

Purple polyp green cap that was getting no love in my 28..u can see it was a bit browned out from being flipped over one too many times...put it on a frag mag and lets see how it does.

P1010014-5.jpg

Meteor shower is what I want to cover one of the mag rocks...steady growth so far

P1010012-3.jpg

Oh snap! new zoas

P1010025.jpg

busy lil' skrimp...they love the flower nems

P1010031.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010003-4.jpg

and this is one of the nems that reefs2go sent me <_< ...they are both very bleached but I think I can nurse them back with some <3 looks like they will be green

P1010035.jpg

FTS

P1010001-10.jpg

Thanks for following along! :flower:

Maria

Thanks am :blush:

now to see some shiz grow!

I only have a few more frags to add...and some special macroalgae on the way :ninja:

Archived