Innovative Marine Aquariums

FOTBC's LED propagation station

FishOnTheBrainCoral

The more I do to this tank now that I have a bit more knowledge in reefing, I realize more and more that my frag tank is far more sophisticated & high tech then my display tank. Hanging light, LED, built in external overflow, Its kinda sad really. Especially since I was thinking of putting my RKL on it instead...

Seriously your frag tank looks better than some tanks I've seen :P that happens often.

Even happened with a sump :lol: that looks better than the actual tank

You don't need to add anything else to add a cyan or red led. You could easily replace an LED for the new one. Depending on your drivers, you could add another LED to the mix

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Awesome tank!! I love your green mushrooms. Are they for sale? If so, how much are they and how much is shipping?

I was thinking about getting a All In One Frag Tank from Advanced Acrylics. How do you like yours? How many gallons is it? Does it scratch easily? I was thinking about using a 18" 70 watt Metal Halide Sunpod over it. Let me know what you think.

FishOnTheBrainCoral

Well I have not really done anything to it since I last posted. I have been out of town for the last 8 weeks.. I can get some more pics up here later today!

Tennis.. PM me what you are interested in...

And I love the tank I would def. recommend AA tanks to anyone. I think a 70watt would be fine. Thats what I was going to put on here before i decided to LED it up.

• 2 weeks later...
FishOnTheBrainCoral

Just added 2 WW and two RED LEDs.. I figured that the red would really show, but it still looks close to the same. Just a bit more purple instead of blue. I LIKE IT! Will post pics soon. :happydance:

• 2 weeks later...
FishOnTheBrainCoral

Added two Reds and two WW LED's to the mix. Still looks pretty good I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

Archived