Top Shelf Aquatics

.......wild caught true percs......

glennr1978

Seems to be a lot of hype surrounding these very common fish so I figure I should strike while the iron is hot. Up for grabs is my beloved pair of true percs. I'm pretty sure they like each other and may even become baby makers one day. $750 plus shipping takes the pair. Not a penny less, suckers!!!

Wait this whole thread is a joke right?? :o

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paleoreef103
Wait this whole thread is a joke right?? :o

Oh, I'm very sure if you wanted to pay him $750 dollars for them, they'd be yours in a second. ;)

Wild caught true percs are clearly the new Helfrichi firefish, mystery wrasse or candy basslet.

Just thought I would add...The price of these fish is higher than normal.Much higher.The price per pair is genreally about $250 for a wild caught pair.I dont know what store peopl ehave called but I only know of 1 store that would charge this amount of money for these fish.And they would be spawning.

I hope my input is respected and understood.I dont want to sounds rude by posting that but Im just saying what I know and have a passion for.And if these fish were really $750,from a retailer...they would be making about $740.These fish wild caught are very cheap!Just though I would let you all know!

Oh, I'm very sure if you wanted to pay him $750 dollars for them, they'd be yours in a second. ;)

Wild caught true percs are clearly the new Helfrichi firefish, mystery wrasse or candy basslet.

^^^Lol yes.

Clowns101-I'm pretty sure this whole thread is a joke...

cheryl jordan
Just thought I would add...The price of these fish is higher than normal.Much higher.The price per pair is genreally about $250 for a wild caught pair.I dont know what store peopl ehave called but I only know of 1 store that would charge this amount of money for these fish.And they would be spawning.

I hope my input is respected and understood.I dont want to sounds rude by posting that but Im just saying what I know and have a passion for.And if these fish were really $750,from a retailer...they would be making about $740.These fish wild caught are very cheap!Just though I would let you all know!

It is actually a trolling thread, in response to someones posting of fish for sale, that is why the price is so high. It is all really just a joke nothing more.

;)

I take crap serious when it comes to clownfish!I figured it was a joke!But I dont want someone looking to sell their Perculas think they can sell them for $750!

How much for the light? LOL

$750 but that includes shipping by air. You will be able to pick it up at the airlines possibly the same day as sent.

The bulb has lots of life in it. Got it this last Christmas. The reflector is recyclable BTW.

I agree.... why is this being allowed?

Mods need to shut this down.

yeah, God forbid anyone have a little harmless fun on a reef forum. oh no, wily antics! whatever will we do?!

:rolleyes:

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension
$750 but that includes shipping by air. You will be able to pick it up at the airlines possibly the same day as sent.

The bulb has lots of life in it. Got it this last Christmas. The reflector is recyclable BTW.

I'll take it. Send me your paypal info.

Seems to be a lot of hype surrounding these very common fish so I figure I should strike while the iron is hot. Up for grabs is my beloved pair of true percs. I'm pretty sure they like each other and may even become baby makers one day. $750 plus shipping takes the pair. Not a penny less, suckers!!!

If the clowns can wipe my ass, mow the lawn, poop golden nuggets, and stop the wife from bitc*ing about this hobby....... I WILL TAKE THEM!!! :lol:

That fuge light is pimpin, I might take two or three of them. :D

i need proof they are spawning, paired means spawning when you order them from wholesalers.

you can add 2 perc's to a tank and usually withing hours they swim together, does that make them paired? no its a defense mechanism.

750 is way to cheap to let them go, the stripe on the male is 1/1000th of an inch of centered. you could have an interesting super duper misbared mutant ninja laser shooting pair of percs. im sure ora would be interested in them.

Would you consider taking $450 for the clowns?

hey keep the lowball offers to pm's!

I'll take it. Send me your paypal info.

Sounds good.

Send paypal to

frankleedeprived@yoohaa.com

will also toss in an extra 3000k bulb.

I forgot to mention that the reflector is guaranteed for one free replacement.

Anyone else want one of these LMK.

I can only make 6 each night though.

Any more and I start to getting cuts on my hands.

Would you take a trade? I have a locally breed (oh well Pennsylvania breed) woman for both of them. She is proven breeder :)

pismo_reefer

Over the head, like a home-run....

it's GOOOOONE!!!!!

...epic

Archived