Pod Your Reef

.......wild caught true percs......

glennr1978

Seems to be a lot of hype surrounding these very common fish so I figure I should strike while the iron is hot. Up for grabs is my beloved pair of true percs. I'm pretty sure they like each other and may even become baby makers one day. $750 plus shipping takes the pair. Not a penny less, suckers!!!

DSC01512.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you missing a decimal point? Did you mean $7.50 + shipping? More than likely you did. Please clarify.

Seems to be a lot of hype surrounding these very common fish so I figure I should strike while the iron is hot. Up for grabs is my beloved pair of true percs. I'm pretty sure they like each other and may even become baby makers one day. $750 plus shipping takes the pair. Not a penny less, suckers!!!

DSC01512.jpg

:lol:

Do you take money transfers or could I wire it to you through my agent in Nigeria?

I clearly stated "not a penny less, suckers". Obviously the prefered method of payment would be an ass load of pennies.

nor_cal_nano
I'm pretty sure they like each other and may even become baby makers one day

Best part...

Can you see love in their eyes?

Best part...

Can you see love in their eyes?

Not really. However, I had a beer with the male the other night and he got all emo when he was talking about the female. He's p whipped. It's just a matter of time before the baby making begins.

damn and i let my maroon clown go for cheap two weeks ago, if only i'd have waited a few weeks. could have gotten 100% more for her. :(

SolInvictus

" Is is just me or there's alot of tension on NR right now? unsure."

"As Mr. Anderson pointed out some time ago, the attitude of noobs here has gone down hill."

"So has the attitude of the people that aren't noobs..."

Be carefull with the thread bashers they may think your asking price is a little on the high side.Again good luck on the sale.

" Is is just me or there's alot of tension on NR right now? unsure."

"As Mr. Anderson pointed out some time ago, the attitude of noobs here has gone down hill."

"So has the attitude of the people that aren't noobs..."

So wait, which one am I?

So wait, which one am I?

LOL... well I can't call you a noob.. .you joined a few hours before I did. :P

So wait, which one am I?

LOL... well I can't call you a noob.. .you joined a few hours before I did. :P

LOL!! :P

Deleted User 6

Have they laid eggs yet? If they haven't you shouldn't be charging more that $600, imo. Seriously, it's greedy bastard capitalist right-wingers like you that make noobs not be able to afford a reef tank. A reef tank that they have a right to.

ehhh...I can't believe I passed on the pair for only $150...Didn't think the going rate would jump 600% in a day.

Archived