Coral Vue Hydros

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

Penn Plax aqua mist sphere air stone

1&3/16"

put the air tube thru the hole in the bottom of the pot and set stone down as far in as you can to the back of the pot. air rolls up the bottom and then over the eggs and out into the tank

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Penn Plax aqua mist sphere air stone

1&3/16"

put the air tube thru the hole in the bottom of the pot and set stone down as far in as you can to the back of the pot. air rolls up the bottom and then over the eggs and out into the tank

ah got ya
ill still take pics maybe a video with the new macro lens

i am so stoked

i bet you are,,,, im pulling next ww nest i dont care anymore,,,lol thats why i want to see how you do it maybe it'll work for me!!!
i bet you are,,,, im pulling next ww nest i dont care anymore,,,lol thats why i want to see how you do it maybe it'll work for me!!!

I'm trying to find a super snow male to pair with my ww see if changing him to a her will do the trick.

I'm trying to find a super snow male to pair with my ww see if changing him to a her will do the trick.

Lol.. I did the opposite when I first got them , I took the male ww and changed it for a super snowflake, but nope my female ww practically killed the supersnow, so then I knew she only wanted her ww male as a partner..now they are breeding but unfortunatly have not stop eating eggs...tough luck... I know it will stop one day..

must be a seasonal thing. 4 out of my breeding pairs are doing the same thing. only my gsm havent eaten their eggs.

i redid my recipe for food and made a whole new batch to see if the added veggies and more vitamins help with their nutrition.

The only ones I have that are eating the eggs are my ww all the rest are doing fine. My bad ass parents are on a 11 day schedule and throwing down some gigantic nests

The only ones I have that are eating the eggs are my ww all the rest are doing fine. My bad ass parents are on a 11 day schedule and throwing down some gigantic nests
awsome , i got some bada$$ clowns tothat are breeding every 13 days and nests are also big,, but i have yet to collect any of them,,, monday im hoping i will collect recent clutch...how many days are your bada$$ clowns fry hatching,, mine hatch on 9th day kinda wierd.... im used to 8 days!!!
US Marine Coral

Can you too guys post new pics of these bad a$$ Wyoming Whites you keep talking about? I am sure everyone will want to see them

Your clowns are pez dispensers! Not a bad thing that's awesome.

I have a pair of Black Misbars but I am not sure I want to undertake that challenge again. I bred Panda Cories when I had my FW tank but they were easy once they hatched.

Subscribed!

Your clowns are pez dispensers! Not a bad thing that's awesome.

I have a pair of Black Misbars but I am not sure I want to undertake that challenge again. I bred Panda Cories when I had my FW tank but they were easy once they hatched.

Subscribed!

That is a pretty cool analogy. Funny but yah they do crack them our once they get in the mood

Ww/occ

DSC_0163.jpg

Plat/wild perc

DSC_0074.jpg

You looking at me again

eggs a getting a tossing. trying a new stone also to see if i can get better coverage

its a video so click on it

th_DSC_0191.jpg

sorry about the yellow but was trying to take pics of my frag tank

Can you too guys post new pics of these bad a$$ Wyoming Whites you keep talking about? I am sure everyone will want to see them
i was refferring to snowcasso pair(bada$$ clowns) which rich has named his fry from his spawning pair!!
i was refferring to snowcasso pair(bada$$ clowns) which rich has named his fry from his spawning pair!!

:owned: bad ass :owned:

i do love that name

and yah they got busy again with a killer nest today.

New pics of one of my babies

DSC_0113-1.jpg

thats a baby....... WOW dude i was gonna breakup my picasso/snowcasso pair , but that makes me want to just keep them,,, humm decisions decisions.... still love that bada$$ clown!!

Today was a good day

Very productive

Finished the plumbing on my new grow out system. Went to look at all my pairs and noticed I have eggs in three different tank. Nothing like everyone getting to work

Archived