Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
US Marine Coral

do you catch the fry in brood tank of move a pot or tile into 5g tank? Just curious why you use a 2.5g or 5g for larvae's first tank. Thanks for sharing.

do you catch the fry in brood tank of move a pot or tile into 5g tank? Just curious why you use a 2.5g or 5g for larvae's first tank. Thanks for sharing.

Pull the put the day of hatch out

I choose that size tank because its easier to keep the rotifer count up

US Marine Coral
Pull the put the day of hatch out

I choose that size tank because its easier to keep the rotifer count up

Thats what I thought. That makes sense. What kind of airstone or bubble wand do you use? Any pics of larvae tank? Thanks

Its somewhere on here the type of stone. Its from pet super market.

Larvae tank its just a air stone and a heater. The one I am using currently is blacked out with a white bottom. Simple

eggs a getting a tossing. trying a new stone also to see if i can get better coverage

its a video so click on it

th_DSC_0191.jpg

sorry about the yellow but was trying to take pics of my frag tank

heres the bubble rate and a new stone im trying. not 100% sold yet

Is there any specific reason why you use an air stone over just airline tubing? I've always read that you should just tie a knot in the airline tubing to slow down the air flow and have just a few bubbles a second or so. I'm just curious is all and still learning.

Is there any specific reason why you use an air stone over just airline tubing? I've always read that you should just tie a knot in the airline tubing to slow down the air flow and have just a few bubbles a second or so. I'm just curious is all and still learning.

On larger nests I would need about 10 airlines. So over the 5 years of experience I found it easier to use a stone that releases large bubbles. Believe me when I tell you I have used about every stone out there from wood to sand to glass.

They also tell you not to let the air hit the e gigs and a you can tell I don't listen to that either.

actually i hatch out in a 2.5 or 5 gallon tank.

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

them swimming after the transfer. nice and happy

If you are talking about these guys thn yes

I actually have a few that are or will be ready in about 2-3 weeks. There are a few nice ones in the batch

If you are talking about these guys thn yes

I actually have a few that are or will be ready in about 2-3 weeks. There are a few nice ones in the batch

How much for a single? Are these fancy whites?

they are offspring of 2 picassos that i bought from doni a few years ago

i call them

bad ass clowns

then there are you standard grade a, b, and platiniums

they are offspring of 2 picassos that i bought from doni a few years ago

i call them

bad ass clowns

then there are you standard grade a, b, and platiniums

Lol, that is funny. I was going to use that name for my clowns when they started spawning. I have two snowcasso's from doni. Awesome name. :P

Lol, that is funny. I was going to use that name for my clowns when they started spawning. I have two snowcasso's from doni. Awesome name. :P

since you are not allowed to use the first name i or actually everyone who see my babies its the first words that come out of there mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived