Top Shelf Aquatics

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I broke my pair so nothing from me for a while.

Since nobody wanted to sell me a super snow I settled for an ora premium snowflake

I've had the largest bad ass hatch out a week ago and tomorrow will have the next batch. Every 11 days like clockwork. Keeping me busy as heck

took a closer pic of my baby

DSC_0003edited.jpg

DSC_0059edited.jpg

Oh

My

God.

I'm in love. :) I could easily fill up my whole tank with clowns and be satisfied. lol Rrcg, too bad you don't live closer to me, I'd come over to your place just to stare at your fish. (Well, that's too bad for me...but good for you. :) )

:flower:

I sit and stare at them all the time

with babies like that i would too! i need a male for my female snowcasso so i can get babies like that.

she killed like 3 mates so far. 2 from doni and one snowflake.

Just had back to back bad ass hatches that were two hundred plus. Black and whites are just starting, working on a new picasso pair, ww got a new mate,

Working on a few other tricks

What about you?

Just had back to back bad ass hatches that were two hundred plus. Black and whites are just starting, working on a new picasso pair, ww got a new mate,

Working on a few other tricks

what did ww get as a mate if you dont mind me asking??? i want to pair my female ww with a very nice supersnow that i have but not sure if i will even get one ww,and put my male ww with a very nice female snowflake ,whats your thoughts !!!

couldnt get a supersnow so i settled for a sweet premium snow from ora

I broke my pair so nothing from me for a while.

Since nobody wanted to sell me a super snow I settled for an ora premium snowflake

I've had the largest bad ass hatch out a week ago and tomorrow will have the next batch. Every 11 days like clockwork. Keeping me busy as heck

couldnt get a supersnow so i settled for a sweet premium snow from ora

dude actually i decided to hold back on my supers cause they are too nice to let go, i only let like 3 go but they had been payed for forever,,,lol ill post pics of them tonight an see what you think...

dude actually i decided to hold back on my supers cause they are too nice to let go, i only let like 3 go but they had been payed for forever,,,lol ill post pics of them tonight an see what you think...

Please don't just make me more jealous

Please don't just make me more jealous

na man nothing like that, just like to share pics, and i like when you share pics too... lol that BA picasso you have pics of is awsoooooome!!! :)

heres couple pics of my babies, not sure how im gonna take each individual picture once there ready to go,, arrggg i dont look foward to it, ill get a single shot of my super..

blackice1.jpg

blackice3.jpg

blackice4.jpg

Thanks.

There are a few nice ones there.

Hopefully when the next 200 really start coloring up I will have a couple of really killer looking fish. Nothing like the waiting game.

Archived