Innovative Marine Aquariums

The First Ever, Un-Authorized, Not Approved, Live Sand Exchange

erickj_az

Ya know...it's people like you who gives a bad name to this hobby. Fine...go ahead and kill off everyone else's established tank. Like I told you, when the bad reports start coming in...you can bet on a message from me telling you "I told you so". I got in this hobby to preserve, just like this hobby suppose to be, not to exploit and to destroy like you. Go about your business...I'll be waiting in the shadows.

Humm...My very own stalker. I always wondered what it would be like to have a stalker.

E

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets
Ya know...it's people like you who gives a bad name to this hobby. Fine...go ahead and kill off everyone else's established tank. Like I told you, when the bad reports start coming in...you can bet on a message from me telling you "I told you so". I got in this hobby to preserve, just like this hobby suppose to be, not to exploit and to destroy like you. Go about your business...I'll be waiting in the shadows.

Actually, it's mostly people like you that give a bad name to this hobby.

damn man, let it go. the sand box idea's a good one, & if you dont want in. then stay out. seems like you've said your peice, now your just repeating your self.

evey tank i've setup has had sand from all the lfs i could get to give me a scoop, out of there sump. it works.

joshnanoreef

redhawk45 has too much time on his hands if he's still arguing about a sand swap. If you're not participating, why do you care so much?

I had so much fun I'm going to hold open the Community Live Sand Box one more day.

I figured I'd be here all day Sunday anyway doing water changes and upgrading my 10 gallon to a new 29 gallon, so why not let those that didn't get a chance to come out today to come out on Sunday.

I'll get in about 9 and be staying until midnight or so.

Hope to see ya here!

E

Archived