ReefCleaners.org

12in Rimless Eye-candy Cube

jjjo

elPescador24

I've always kept up with this tank, loved the look of the torch sorry to see it gone. tank still looks great, acans are awsome!!!

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boosted chemist
Very nice! Love the Orenji!!

nice stuff man, didnt get a chance to meet your at the swap. Oh well, i need to get more acans, i was kinda disappointing in the little amount there was there fs.

nice stuff man, didnt get a chance to meet your at the swap. Oh well, i need to get more acans, i was kinda disappointing in the little amount there was there fs.

Yeah my friend and i decided not to bring any high end ones incase they died overnight. :(

Too bad name tags werent brought out right away :(

boosted chemist
Yeah my friend and i decided not to bring any high end ones incase they died overnight. :(

Too bad name tags werent brought out right away :(

I hear that, oh well. Plus i heard they had a fire at 9am, that would truly suck. As soon as summer pay ends (mid sept) i will be in contact with you to buy some. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well decided to take quick (and low quality) Snaps to show how big my H.E polyps got. after the mishap with them... it all ended up working out.

I lost 2 of the largest polyps when i first got it. So i cut them away leaving 3 small polyps and a lotta skeleton.

now... there is almost no skeleton... 3 bigger growing polyps, and 11 baby polyps!

ill take that for the 2 old ones.

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Sorry for bad quality. the front polyp is getting really big. its bigger than my whole colony of yellow zoos... and is larger than the largest on the old big red acans!

Archived