ReefCleaners.org

Vegas

I have two, as for you I'll throw your post right back at you, based on your avatar.

look, someone peed on your classified thread. boo hoo. life goes on. you boast of being the mature one, but your editing of this thread does nothing but detract from the community. also, your 'I know you are but what am I' mentality really screams of maturity. :rolleyes:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, wtf. jer has a point about the threads having been usefull and are now. well there just taking up space. this community may not seem like one where you found a home, but your contabution was just that. removing it seems irrsponsable.

dear fellow mods:

this guy's a moran. please do not close the thread.

<3 jeremai

lol

hey jer, can we get a mod to rename it the thread that never ends. :)

and just post omgomgomg a couple times a day for giggles.

what's with everyone editing their titles and posts to "." when they lose their marbles?

bunch of damn posers if you ask me <_<

what's with everyone editing their titles and posts to "." when they lose their marbles?

hilarious :haha:

+1

bunch of damn posers if you ask me <_<

lol

At least he didn't have a lot to delete. Not lot some people who had to stay up a couple of nights to "." all their posts.

You just have to get the last word in don't you Jeremai

reverse psychology

Hmmmm.

I am done with nr if you haven't figured that out yet,

I am having a hard time figuring it out since you keep posting. Also, . is so 2009, grow some originality.

a person with one post shouldn't send anyone over the edge.

NR is a great community and I am sure that the "tool" that pissed on your for sale thread would have been taken care of by a MOD if requested.

Bunny.gif

This guy can't really be upset about trying to sell a crappy product and someone calling him out on it... If you want to sell something that can be bout by anyone at any local hardware store than you better have a good reason for buying from you. All the guy did was point out the obvious, that a sheet of aluminum with 1 fin per inch isn't going to cut it when it comes to cooling LEDs. Thus the reason real heat sinks don't look like that, cause it won't work. LOL

So the OP starts going bonkers when someone says something he doesn't like about his for sale thread. How does this person act in real life? Does he loose his #### when someone cuts him off in traffic? Wound up a little too tight. Who cares about N-R. Good luck not killing someone in real life. Let me know where you live so I can not be there. LOL

ah @#$%$#$^%$. i think i have to drive through the part of town he life's in, for work.

Archived