inTank Media Baskets

Vegas

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latteslave

Vegas - great looking tank ya got going on there!

Clean sand, clean scape, awesome corals... what else is there to say.

oh - I hear ya on the scallops (did the same impulse buy, almost the same result)

cheryl jordan

I believe your mystery coral is Hydnophora.

It can develop long sweeper tentacles when it gets larger, but I really like this coral and it seems relatively easy to care for as far as SPS go.

:D

DimePieceReef

Vegas your tank is crazy nice! Clean! Love it! That big toadstool leather shroom is a gotta have for me now. Also.. I have never seen such bright orange clowns b4. I am def taking your advise on what to feed them. Thanks again!

andrewguilfoy

Awesome tank! so clean :) What kind of bulb combination are you using? I see some actinics what are the others?

lovely tank.

theres something about 20L that always makes them look so sleek.

great looking toadstool !

automatik_33

Great build. Thanks for the diy steps! Need to see if I have the room under my stand now. ;)

tundrashaul

Great job, thats the best DIY ATO ive seen on here, no electricity, deffinately going to be how i do mine, Thanks. AWESOME job.

so its just as simple as the float valve releases water when opened as the water evaporates?????? How is it that simple and never been done before?

"fins arnt really tall enough to dissipate enough heat for leds" -armygnmike1982

This was posted on my classified, it was his 1st post and really just sent me over the edge. Destroyed all possibility of any sale, I was just trying to help out other reefers. If I wanted to make a profit I would have posted on craigslist. I will apologize for the way I reacted, "I am truly sorry everyone". The maturity level on this site is sub-par and it does not fit me. Take care everyone and Happy Reefing.

Sincerely, Vegas

P.S. The use of "arnt" in this day and age is pathetic. + it's spelled aren't. You giant tool.

I have two, as for you I'll throw your post right back at you, based on your avatar.

Since when does good hair and a vest =/= cahones?

Archived