Coral Vue Hydros

Excessive Surface Slime

Dave ESPI

Originally posted by pitbullpooch

dave i got one word for you SEARCH.its easy to find its the one blinking.reeftard

WTF ?

Hey #######, If you want to start a fight, check the TIMELINE OF POST AND THE BACK LOG OF HISTORY OF SEARCHES you fuken idiot.... I ORIGINATED THIS THREAD, and it was the first of its kind to go anywhere of signifigance..

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP....

Learn how to pick a fight with CURRENT EVENTS dill hole.

WTF ..... hoe petty is it that you have to look back and make some lame statement to ME about being a reef'tard... ?

STFU.. yer drooling in my thread.....

GOBACK%202%20BEGINEWRRSforum.jpg

you want to start a flame war? ...... yer not worth my attention.

I don't know what prompted you to pull this thread out of the closet except for the pure and logical conclusion that you wish to TROLL... and PLEASE by all means, reply so that the FN'GEEKS can destroy you and then laugh at you while you sit in TIMEOUT for TROLLING.....

asshat... :angry: Congrats.. you ####ed me off.

SeaMountain

Dayum! That woke me up Dave! :D

I just posted about PH's and I saw this thread was at the top and - SOB - if I don't have a slime thing beginning as well! So I learned a bit tonight. Thanks man! ;)

Nice thread... I get all the abbreviations. WTF, STFU. FN'GEEKS is also pretty explanatory... But "ASSHAT"!?!? ??? I only run into that one in your posts! And I thought I was "edyukated"... B)

pitbullpooch

I seen the thread while i was searching.thought it would be nice to see how you reacted to a taste of your own medicine.whats wrong you one of those people who can dish it out but cant take it back.its called a joke .what is it only funny when you do it.I thought it was funny.sorry now take a chill pill.

fukhead.....

I can jole around, but you are TROLLING......... Digging out an old thead that is informatve and well posted from the start is NOT what the search is about.....

When someone post a repete question and used NEARLY EXACT SIMPLETON WORDING as all the other post that followed a good reply in a previous thread..... thenT HAT is why people who KNOW of the thread tell people to search........ Rather than rehash the same old crap over and over and over. If you would like it, I can clip and paste the same reply over and over and over and..........

get the picture?

You need to affirm yourself as "Funny" before you decide to pull a thread out of the closet........

You sir, are NOT funny(in your intention), and no matter what your idea was, you have TROLLED in this thread that was dead and informative in the PAST. You can't pull a thread out of the closet attacking someone and NOT expect the reply you got anf DESERVED from me, now ........... STFU... FYAD

omgstfu.gif

PS: die.

Archived