Coral Vue Hydros

Supernip Custom Cube

supernip

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. What did you decide on making? I have a few really cool LED fixtures coming out. My smaller one would be awesome over your cube!

48 LED Pendant Board :)

b4b9b73d.jpg

-Dave

thought about plasma led. but settle for t5vho+led combo

5 18in vho+ 24 led. hoping to keep it at about 18x6x1.25 actively cooled. i also designed some modular transformer looking lights but im too lazy to program the machine to cut curves

er oops 4 t5vho

oh hi how are your lizards?

I had about 12 of them but they became too much for me, didn't enjoy it any more so I ended up getting rid of them. Been itching to set up a n-r again and popped back on here. I have an ADA mini-L already from a past planted tank. Only thing holding me back is that I am currently unemployed and I may try to move from SF to SD.

Been busy busy eh? Your setup was looking really nice.

• 1 month later...

swapped the drivers to buckpucks and split the series into 3 like they were supposed to be. now my fixture is dimmable. gonna box it this week and finish this light and move onto other things like restarting this tank and nipsbox v2 :ninja:

your fish is absolutely beautiful however I see a swastika pattern in it...

swastika1-1.gif

I kinda wanted to photoshop a hitler mustache and put a bubble saying (ya vol) from it's mouth but I didnt have the heart to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived