SaltCritters.com

New cube

Cheetos

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you suuuure you want to paint :P ?

you could use a colored foam board cutout and swap diff colors whenever you get bored with one color. plus there is no paint sticking to glass messing with your lighting.

I have a black foam board as the background of my 3 gal pico, if you want to know how it looks.

you suuuure you want to paint :P ?

you could use a colored foam board cutout and swap diff colors whenever you get bored with one color. plus there is no paint sticking to glass messing with your lighting.

I have a black foam board as the background of my 3 gal pico, if you want to know how it looks.

What did you use for the foam board? Got any pics?

regular construction black foam board that you can get at any craft store. its the foam board that you use to mount elementary school projects and such...

The pics of it used on my tank are in my build thread:http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&start=0

Of course if you do not like the color of the black foam board, and would like it to be even blacker (or even another color), you can easily spray paint the foam board w/o impacting your glass directly :D

You may not like the idea, it is just a suggestion :)

MP10 seem like a lot of flow for that small tank... hope it works out ok. That tank is sweet. Inspiring me to make a pico for my girlfriend :)

Also what did you pay for the tank if you don't mind me asking?

MP10 seem like a lot of flow for that small tank... hope it works out ok. That tank is sweet. Inspiring me to make a pico for my girlfriend :)

Also what did you pay for the tank if you don't mind me asking?

It's rated for 2.5 to 50 gallons so I figure if I run it turned down I should be good. I was checking one out at a friends LFS a few weeks ago. It has a lagoon mode which is supposed to be a calmer flow. We shall see. If it ends up being too much I'll use it in the tech 45 tank. The tank is really sweet. Deli did an awesome job on it. I believe it was $160 with 3 sides starphire glass. :o I was going to build one myself and looked into buying the glass. It was going to cost me that just for the glass so I figured why not just have them build it!

Archived